Celebrity quiz (Chapter 13)

"HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FIRST YEARS FESTIVAL!!! THIRD AND SECOND YEARS WILL BE HELD TOMORROW AND THE NEXT DAY!! NOW LETS GET THE RULES TOLD BY NON OTHER THEN MIGHDNIGHTTTT!!"

Everyone started cheering as Midnight made her way to the stage wearing a, *cough*, different sort of outfit.

"Hello everybody, I hope your enjoying this as much as I am!"

Some males in the crowd nodded with blood dripping from there noises and blush covering there face.

"Now before we started we'll have some words from the top scorers on the exam, Bakugou Katsuki and l/n y/n!"

Oh no, this will be great.

Me and him made our way to the stage, he got to the mic first and looked out at the other students with a blank look.

"I pledge, too win."

Everyone started to Boo him and class 1-A looked at me with a pleasing look, great. I walked to the mic and gave one of my famous l/n smiles that I acquired over the years.

"Everyone do your best."

I smiled bright and everyone seemed to forget Bakugou and blush and whistle at me. I walked back to my class, Mina and Jiro but ther arms on my shoulder and praised my smooth save.

"Alright now, let's see what the first challenge will be!"

Midnight dramatically pointed to a spinning wheel, it slowed down and landed on Celebrity quiz race.

"Look at that! Have seen this one in a while!! In this challenge each contest will race each other to different post, once they make it there they have to answer about 4 questions per post. If they get it wrong it changes questions until they get it right. If they get all 4 right they make there way to the next post. Fist one across the line wins!!"

I looked at Midoriya and he looks excited. I know exactly why, I've seen his note books, pages full of information on different celebrities. This will be a cake walk for him. I should be ok but I don't know to much. We get to the start line and midnight counts down.

"3!"

I narrowed my eyes

"2!"

Take a deep breath

"2!"

And

"GO!!"

I took off in a run I made it past a lot of people. I need to run more bro. I made it to the first post and looked at the questions.

1. Who is the number 3 singer in Japan right now?

Hmmmm I put in my answer and it was correct. I saw midoriya, Bakugou, and Todroki already made it past. I quickly answered the next questions and ran. I past the next to post and was on the last one.

I did the first three questions and was in the last one.

4. What is All might ms real name?

I was shaking, If I didn't answer fast I would be left in the dust. I searched my brain and then remembered What Midoriya said these morning.

"And did you know all mights real name is Toshinori Yagi"

I put it in and it was correct. I ran and made it past the finish line. I looked up to see I made it in 5th place. Midoriya got 1rst, todoroki got 2nd and Bakugou got third.

"Now the top 42 will participating in a group singing battle. Then there will be a vote and the top 4 groups will go for the final round!!"

"Good luck"