~•His voice•~ auditions part 1

(Don't play song yet^)

(Play it when I tell you too)

(This is what your wearing ^)

(Sorry if it's not your style)

I held tight to the paper I found on the billboard at my junior high. I grabbed this a while ago since it's break right now but was to scared to ask my parents. It was a sign up for the audition to get into UA. School of performance arts, most of the most popular celebrities went there, in the idol course. There are three courses you can get into, singing for people who are becoming singers, dancing for people becoming dancers, and idol for people that are doing both. Mostly people in the idol course get famous even before graduation. That's why it's the best one to get into, I wanna audition for it but I don't know if my parents will approve. You see both my parents are into the business industry, they own a huge modeling company and they want me to model in it and take over after they retire. The thing is I hate modeling and I don't wanna take over the company. I wanna be a artist and share my songs. I was well know for my modeling career and kinda famous because of my parents. The l/n company is well know and one of the top 5 modeling companies in Japan. I finally made it to the l/n company building knowing my parents were still working, I wanna ask them now since they won't get home till late. I walked in nervous as ever and greeted the secretary Aimi then entered the elevator.

**********
I entered my parents office and saw them talking about the new magazine cover. I knocked on the sore and they turned to me and my mom smiled, "great timing y/n, we should let you decide since you will own this company one day. Come here." She waved me over and I complied, walking over hiding the paper behind me, I looked at the two pictures they were trying to decide between.

" She waved me over and I complied, walking over hiding the paper behind me, I looked at the two pictures they were trying to decide between

A girl named Melody who I've modeled with before and