*¥Voice range¥* (Chapter 23)

Beep

Beep

Be-

"Ughhhgh.." five am is way to early. I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes. I didn't want to get up but then I remembered I was at training camp. I rolled out of bed and put on a white short sleeve shirt, tucked into black shorts, with fish nets and boots. I put my hair into a ponytail (ignore if your hair is short) and left my room. I walked to the auditorium I was assigned too. I saw Tiger and Mandalay waiting for me. I saw the young boy there as well.

"Oh Y/n your here." Mandalay said happily, I smiled at her and asked. "So how is this gonna work?" Her and Tiger went over too a piano at the corner of the stage. She sat down and waved her hand signaling for me too come over. I walked over and stop next to Tiger. "I'll play a key on the piano and then you'll sing it, we'll see how high you can go then we'll work on the notes you can't hit." I nodded. She played the keys and I sang, until she got to one and my voice cracked, I felt my face flush red. "Ok, well now we'll work on some higher notes. But where having someone you already know helping you, the special guest." I heard the door open and turned to see Nana. I couldn't help but smile widely.

"Nana!" I ran over and gave her a hug. She ran a hand threw my hair and hugged me back. "Hello Y/n, I requested to help you, I know your voice pretty well and I know I can help you." I pulled away and smiled happily at her. "Well then let's get started."

******

I walked into the cafeteria, my voice is dying. "Y/nnnnn" I herd Mina call to me. She was sitting with her usual group, I decided to go over there with them. "Hey gUys." My voice cracked dramatically, I slammed my head on the table. "Whoa what happened to your voice y/n?"I heard Kirishima ask. "I was working on h-" my voice gave out on me and I couldn't talk. I got up and got some tea then sat back down. After drinking it my voice felt much better. "I was working on high notes with Nana." Denki spit out his drink. "Nana is here??" I nodded

Nana walked in right after that and sat next to me. "Y/n, your voice needs too rest until tomorrow so we'll just work on choreography for the rest of the day." She said too me. "Ok Nana." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead before heading off with the rest of the adults. My eyes widened and I brought a hand to my forehead. I could t help but smile at the loving jester. I looked at friends to see them starting at me in awe. "You two seem to get along well." Bakugou said, my smiled widened. "I guess we do don't we."

******

I change into more comfortable clothes that I can easily dance in. "Ok Y/n, this dance will be a little more complicated then the other one you learned." She brought me to the dance floor and made me stretch. "Good, you've been stretching everyday then." I looked up at her form my position in the splits. "Of course you told me too so I did." After stretching she showed me the dance o was learning. "What!? How am I supposed to do that??" I asked her in a panic. "Through hard work and practice." I sighed but didn't complain farther.

*****

"I think that enough for today." She said as she started to pack up her things. "Ok." I went to grabbed my stuff, I heard a crash and quickly turned around. Nana dropped her stuff to the floor and was kneeling down coughing. "Nana!!" I ran too her side, it was worst then the last time it happened. Then too my horror she cough some blood. "SOMEBODY HELP!!" I screamed that the top of my lugs as she fell limp in my arms. "PLEASE ANYBODY HELP!!!"

(3rd person pov)

Everyone was getting ready too call it a day when screams for help echoed through the facility. The adults told the kids to stay put while they went to see what was wrong.

What was happening?

(Sorry it was kind of short, I almost cried while writing that part though, I hope you liked it.)