What it takes. (Chapter 38)

Why is writing a song so hard!? I've been here for 30 minutes, trying to write something. Paper balls covered the floor of my dorm. Proving how many times I've scraped something. I groaned and slammed my head into my desk. "I should just give uppppp." Then someone crossed my mind. "Hm. Maybe he can help me." I stood up and rushed out of my room. Where would he be at this time? I began to walk, making my way out of the doors. He's probably at the third year dorms right? With that thought I spotted the familiar blondes hair disappear around a corner. "Oh Mirio! Hey wait u-" I turned the corner and saw Mirio standing with Deku, butt naked. "What the-!" Midoriyas eyes widened as he spotted me. "Y/n! It's not what it looks like." Too my horror Mirio began to turn around. "Oh l/n your he-" before he could finish I closed my eyes tight and threw my book at him. "Put some clothes on!"

****

Once Mirio was dressed I glared at the two. "Mind explaining what I just saw?" Both boys blushed embarrassed and looked down. "I was trying to prove a point and got out of hand.." mirio mumbled, I began to laugh. "Out of hand to were you were naked!?" His face flushed more and he covered his face. "L/n it's not funny!!" His reaction fought his response as he began to laugh and soon Izu joined in. "Ok ok but I do need your help Mirio." He wiped a tear from his eye and smiled. "What is it?" I sighed before holding out my book. "I can't seem to write a song I like. A song that makes me feel complete." He flipped through the book, reading all the song drafts. "Hmm, there's are ok y/n. But they seemed forced and stale." I flinched at his response. He looked up and smiled. "But luckily this is an easy fix." He closed the book and handed it back. "Write something that's you've been experiencing lately. A situation with another person. A thing about the world. Or an emotion you've experienced." He grabbed my hands and smiled sweetly. "Write something that connects to you heart. So others can feel it in the music." My face flushed as I thought about what I could write about. "Thank you Mirio. This has really helped me."

Guess it's time to start writing.