-Sickness?- (Chapter 19)

Ah, mornings, I hate them, everything about them SUCKS! I sit up and slam my hand down onto the alarm clock to shut it up. I slipped out of the warm bed and grabbed my outfit.

 I slipped out of the warm bed and grabbed my outfit

(Your outfit ^)

After that I brushed through my h/l h/c hair and wiped the massacre that was still smeared on my face off. I did my makeup a little more fancy today sconce we had a photo shoot and did my hair into my favorite hair style.

 I did my makeup a little more fancy today sconce we had a photo shoot and did my hair into my favorite hair style

(You can have a different one this is just how I see it,same with the outfit)

After that I went downstairs and saw Nana making breakfast. She heard my footsteps and turned to look at me. She smiled.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good thank you."

I sat down at the table and she brought over some eggs and bacon.

"May I ask you a question Nana?"

"Of course."

"Why did you want to intern me?"

She looked up at me and a sad smile spread over her face.

"You remind me of myself, the way you sing I mean, I was very grateful to my teacher. When I was trying to find someone to teach too I found Yagi. He was very untalented and I didn't believe he could do it. But when I started to teach him I realized how great he would be. I heard your voice and saw that same potential I saw in him."

My eyes winded, I don't know why but I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged back and then we ate. We got into her small blue car and made our way to the photo shoot.

"So today we're doing what every intern is doing. Posing for the U.A magazine and doing an interview for the U.A first year channel."

I'm still surprised that they have a channel for each year.

"Okay, then after that?"

"Well be working on what we did yesterday."

Ahhhhhhh, I nodded my head then looked out the window. The sky was dark blue, purple, pink, orange, and yellow. The sun slowly rising over and casting light down on Japan. I smiled slightly and then looked out the window the rest of the way.