*~Shopping trip Mayhem~*(Chapter 21)

"Hey guys!"

I turn to see Hagukure standing with the girls. She had an excited smile painted on her face. I wonder what she's thinking?

"This next week is the summer camp so how about this weekend we go shopping for supplies??"

I felt stars in my eyes when she said that. It would be fun to go out with the class. But then I remembered all the people and cringed. Meh it's worth it, everyone agreed except for Todoroki and Bakugou.

"I visit my mom on the weekends." Todoroki said. I felt my heart sink, I remembered when me and Bakugou ease dropped on his and Midoriyas conversation.

"What would I want to be seen in public with you idiots??" Bakugou half yelled at the class.

"Come in Bakubro.." Kirishima smiled at him while trying to convince the boy. I walked over to him and he looked down to me.

"What do you want Tiny?" I smiled "you should join us, it would be fun." I gave him a closed eyed smile, when I opened my eyes he was looking away. "Whatever, I need new camping Shit anyway.." I felt my smile widen even more. I saw a green haired boy from the corner of my eye and decided to talk to him.

"Hey Izu!" He looked over to me and gave a soft smile. "Oh hi y/n" I smiled "Soo Izu do you wanna meet up and walk to the mall with me tomorrow?" A light blush dusted over his cheeks. "S-sure n/n." "Great!" Mr Aizawa then walked in meaning class was about to start, I sat in my seat excited for the weekend.

*****

It was Saturday morning, I was making my way to me and Izuku's meeting spot. Whenever we go out we meet here, ever sconce we met at this park it's been our meet up spot. I saw him standing there in a green hoodie and some jeans with his signature red high tops. I had a pretty cute outfit if I do say myself.

 I had a pretty cute outfit if I do say myself

(Your outfit ^)

"Izu ready to go!?" I called out to him. He turned to look at me and replied. "Ya y/n I'm re-" he saw my outfit and his face went red. "D-don't you think that shirt is a little reviling??" I rolled my eyes "you say that every time." "I'm just as-" "less talking, more walking." I grabbed his had and began walking to the mall, he blush but held my had as well. I smiled and started to skip like a little kid going to the candy store. I heard him chuckled little and then I saw the group standing in front of the mall. I let go and his hand and ran up to Momo, "Momooooo!" I jumped into her arms and she caught me, it wasn't hard since I was pretty light. She blushed a small blush and smiled warmly at me. "Hello n/n, I see your excited." I nodded my head in a rapped motion and then jumped down, I twisted my ankle and fell to my butt. "Ouch." Momo looked down at me on concern. "Are you ok n/n??" I pouted while standing up wiping my butt off, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "Yup, i good." I have her a thumbs up with a goofy grin. She laugh lightly at me, we all decided to split up. Me, Uaraka, and Izuku where together. I was running all over the place checking things out, I went back to them.

"I'm gonna go look over there." Uaraka said, she went over to look at some jackets. Me and Izuku felt a tap on our shoulders and turned to see a man with light blue hair and red eyes. He had chapped lips, he was wearing a black hoodie and jeans. I recognize him from Usj, I remember him with my sister, his name started with a S I think?

"Shopping I see." He said, I got shivers from his voice, and not the good kind. "Y-yeah.." Izu responded. The mans grin widened and I took a shaky step back, he seemed to have noticed and took a step towards me. He reached out and grabbed me by my shoulders pulling me to him. I let out a small Yelp, he held me in front of him while he examined my face. "You do look like your sister." I wanted to spit in his face but refrained. "let her go." I turned to see Izuku standing with an angry look, his hand when clenched into fist. I tried to push the man away but he leaned into my ear. "The names Shigaraki, don't forget it." He pushed me back harshly and Izu caught me, Shigaraki walked away and Izu decided to call the rest of the group to let them know what happened. The first person to appear was Bakugou, he looked more angry them before, Kirishima was close behind with a unfamiliar look of anger and worry on his face. Bakugou walked up to me and cup my face with his hands in a supprisling gentle manner. "What did the fucker do?!" Kirishima put a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down dude, she's probably scared enough." Bakugou made a tsk noise but listened, letting go of my face. We decided to call it a day, I made my way home the only things on my mind where the camp and Shigaraki.