Chapter 53 | Great Achievement

Time passed as days blurred into one. On the Lofty Mountain, Qi Mingyue followed Chu Yu to learn the method of Tianyin. Autumn and winter arrived and passed; it had been three years. There were Hong Qi and Ying Ran, the lovely little children Xiao Yin and Lan as his company, so his days were fulfilling.

But there was a letter from the palace. Looking at the paper brought by Little Black, Qi Mingyue smiled lightly, but Hong Qi's and Ying Ran's faces changed.

After the Second Prince Qi Mingyue was sent out of the palace, the Eldest Prince Qi Musheng was consigned to Tanzhou on the suspicion of being the alien star. As the Grandmaster said, Emperor CangHe sent both the princes with the same birth date away from the imperial palace. No matter how brilliant and highly favoured the Second Prince Qi Mingyue was, nowadays, he had become a taboo in the palace and no one dared to mention him.

Someone once saw a minister accidentally mention the name of the Second Prince and His Majesty was furious. One moment he was calm like usual, and the next moment, he smiled and ordered people to drag that minister away and thrash him until he was severely wounded and his dreadful cry of torment gradually stopped. So, unless they were desperate to die, how could anyone dare to mention the Second Prince again?

On the contrary, the Third Prince Qi Lianshuo became the most popular among all the princes. Emperor CangHe did not seem to pay special attention to the other princes, but Qi Lianshuo, who was once his favourite, finally received the most love from the monarch after the departure of the first two princes. Now, the entire world knew that the First Prince was deposed, the Second Prince was nowhere to be found, and the Third Prince Qi Lianshuo was the prince most favoured by the emperor.

The Second Prince Qi Mingyue, regardless of how honoured he was, the favour he had or the kind of status he once possessed, was eventually forgotten.

When Hong Qi and Ying Ran read these statements, both of them looked towards their master with an uncertain expression. Had His Majesty's affection for His Highness Mingyue changed? Since the visit on that rainy night that year, His Majesty had not come again and even the letters were few and far in between, almost severed.

However, Qi Mingyue took the letter back and did not seem the least bit bothered. Hong Qi and Ying Ran were extremely worried, but they did not dare to ask because they were afraid of hurting His Highness.

When Qi Mingyue saw their expressions, he gently laughed and said, "I have HongEr and Ying Ran by my side, so I am not lonely, but Father Emperor is in the palace and if there is nothing interesting for him to entertain himself with, he'll be very lonely."

Hong Qi and Ying Ran did not understand the meaning of his words, but when they saw that he really did not care, they were relieved. Although they still felt indignant, they did not say anything further.

Until one day, Qi Mingyue finally mastered Tianyin's method of mind influence and could use Tianyin as he pleased, Chu Yu burst into tears of joy and showed an ecstatic smile. While crying and laughing, he said that because of the achievements of the Celestial, he had no regrets in life, therefore, he planned to go out to travel with both the children. Fortunately, he still remembered that Qi Mingyue had gu in his body that hadn't been resolved yet, so he drew it out before leaving.

Tianyin led Lianxin gu out and was immediately burned. Apart from getting rid of the trouble, Qi Mingyue felt no particular joy, but the power of Zuizhu in his body was no longer bound and immediately turned into a warm stream that circulated throughout his body. After meditating, it was completely absorbed by the meridians and his skill had made great progress, making him smile with satisfaction.

After doing some arrangements, when Qi Mingyue was about to go down the mountain, Chu Yu had long left with both the small children several days ago. Qi Mingyue did not stay there any longer and did not send a letter to the palace through Little Black. The group packed up and then went down the mountain.