Chapter 4 | Crisis

Faint aroma engulfed the room and on the dresser, there was a silver hair tie along with accessories and pins made of excellent materials such as jade and silver thread... Looking at his reflection in the mirror, Qi Mingyue withdrew his gaze. Although he felt dissatisfied with his young body, he had to admit that this face was indeed excellent, even similar to his face in the previous life. With a pair of peach eyes, the bridge of his nose was straight, and his thin lips were obviously inherited from his Father.

Just listening to the light footsteps behind him, he quickly pulled Hong Qui's hand that tried to put more hair ties on his head. "Don't put anymore, HongEr, this is enough."

"Today is the day Your Highness has to go to the Royal School for studies, this servant has to dress up Your Highness beautifully."

Qi Mingyue stood up and let Ying Ran fasten the ornament on his waist. He sighed, "It turns out HongEr thinks that I am not good-looking enough..." Before he could finish speaking, Hong Qui flushed with anxiety, "This servant didn't mean that. How could this servant dare to scorn Master? I meant..."

"It's alright, His Highness was just teasing you. Look at how anxious you are." Ying Ran adjusted Qi Mingyue's robe, smiled as she took out a handkerchief.

Unexpectedly, he reached out and took it. After standing on his feet, he pulled Hong Qui to sit down, holding the delicate handkerchief, he gently wiped away the anxious tears on Hong Qui's face. He said jokingly, "It was wrong of me to make a beauty cry."

Sitting there in shock, Hong Qui forgot her tears and started blushing inexplicably. She thought to herself that if her master was already like this at such a young age, how would he be when he grew up?

Ying Ran, on the side, sighed. Their master was really powerful. Although he was only five years old, his whole person showed the nobility of the royal family. He raised his hand and took it easy. Every movement of his was carefully calculated and he even treated the servants reasonably. Even as a child, he had attracted the affections of all the female servants and all of them wished they were born a few years ago.

Looking at the sky outside, Ying Ran quickly reminded, "Your Royal Highness, it's getting late."

Qi Mingyue nodded, "No need to follow me." Then he went out.

Hong Qui and Ying Ran bowed to him. They knew that as long as His Highness had instructed them, they would have to follow orders. Although he treated them very well, they still had to follow the rules.

His Highness often joked with them, but still gave them a sense of awe from the bottom of their hearts. When he looked at you with a smile, the sense of oppression made people have the illusion that they were standing in front of His Majesty.

Recalling what the Grandmaster had said five years ago, they both looked at each other and confirmed: whether or not His Royal Highness was the alien star, they would take good care of him.

•×•×•

Since Qi Xutian had ordered the two princes to be moved to Zixia Pavilion, Qi Mingyue had lived in the Yuexia Pavilion for the past five years, Qi Musheng also lived close in the Ziyang Pavilion. However, everyone knew that the two princes were almost under house arrest. Although they had no shortage of food and clothing, they were not allowed to take a step out of Zixia Palace before the age of five until the day they had to go to school to study.

But they did not know that this order was actually Qi Xutian's intention to conceal Qi Mingyue's uniqueness. After Qi Mingyue had started talking on the 100th day, he did not want to drink breast milk anymore and asked Qi Xutian to prepare fresh milk for him, then transferred both Hong Qui and Ying Ran here.