Chapter 19 | Catching Feelings

Warning: This chapter contains minor sexual content.

•×•×•

In the Xuantian Palace, the palace attendants were quietly guarding their respective positions of duty, only the sound of insects chittering could be heard under the quietness of the moon. All the palaces and pavilions were like intricate patterns in the darkness, it was as if they surrounded the Xuantian Palace to wait for the arrival of Emperor of Cang He - for the arrival of their monarch.

Qi Xutian still burned his usual sandalwood in the bedroom, but only a young man lay on the large dragon bed. Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, the teenager raised his head slightly, exposing his slender, white neck inside his lapel, and he revealed a smile towards the visitor.

"Father seems very happy. Feng Zhaoyi and Wang Meiren weren't able to sleep tonight."

The visitor untied his dragon robe which was already loosely worn, only leaving an inner shirt on, and casually released his hair. His actions inadvertently revealed his languor and sensualness after a sexual affair. After he heard the words, he turned to look at the boy lying on the dragon bed.

The long black hair of the boy covered the pillow like a dark, smooth blooming cloud of ink; the seductive scenery peeking through his thin, pure-white inner shirt was very attractive. His slender neck was raised in a seductive arc. As he spoke in the room filled with half-light and half-darkness, his delicate clavicle - on which vaguely visible red marks remained - caused Qi Xutian's imagination to run wild. Qi Mingyue's pair of stunning eyes appeared like deep waters that seemed to be gentle like water yet indifferent, this sense of contradiction made people want to conquer him and see him show another expression drowning in lust while lying under him.

"MingEr is not obedient again. I have suffered a lot in order not to hurt you." Moving forward, his fingertips entered through his lapel and lingered on the red marks, "They faded away a lot, could it be that MingEr stole Bai Fu to remove them and would like for them to disappear sooner? Hmm?"

The deep, dark voice and the slightly dangerous ending made Qi Mingyue sneer in ridicule, "Father was really wronged, even after favouring two concubines, you suspect that I used Bai Fu to remove these marks. Father thinks I would care about these marks?"

Qi Xutian sat on the side of the bed and untied his inner shirt, upon seeing the reddish traces on the white and tender skin of his neck and chest, he said, "MingEr doesn't care, but I care very much. If not for MingEr's refusal, why would I even ask those two concubines to solve my desires? It’s all because of MingEr, you seduce me but say such words."

Qi Mingyue let him untie his inner shirt, and did not refuse, "So it seems that I'm bad, but I don't know how long Father Emperor can wait?" Looking into Qi Xutian's eyes, his gaze was either inquisitive or provocative.

Turning over and covering him, Qi Xutian left a deep kiss mark on his neck before lying on the side, saying with a sigh, "MingEr is really testing my self-control. If you continue this way, there is no guarantee that I will continue to abide by my promise of waiting for you to grow up."

Since taking Zuizhu, his physique had improved a lot. Zuizhu, combined with the medicine of Ya Qing, his internal strength developed rapidly. If there was a little wound on his body, it would heal completely in a few days and leave no trace. In addition, although he had not yet reached the year of his adult ceremony, Qi Mingyue had been diligent in martial arts in recent years. His body was now different from the weak young body he had back then.

He now had a straight posture and a well-proportioned frame. Although he was just twelve years old, he appeared no different from fourteen or fifteen-year-old boys, his appearance was also much more handsome than when he was young. His eyes were like water, gentle and clear, and his thin, pink lips were always curved into a smile. His long hair was no longer combed into a child's bun but was loosely tied on the back of his head, with a few loose strands of hair falling, it added to his laid-back and elegant demeanour that may have been inherited from Qi Xutian.