Chapter 29 | Clear Heart

Heart and soul! 

Qi Mingyue's heart shook, he knew that his soul did not come from this world but was brought from another world. After his surprise subsided, he asked calmly, "How is this Celestial you speak of different from ordinary people?"

"The spirit of a Celestial is in tune with nature, they can easily make people feel close and their perception is sharper than that of ordinary people. When faced with danger, they can react faster than others. Their spirit and heart are in congruence with the spirit of Tianyin, that's why they're born with the foundation for practising Tianyin. Even if they don’t use an instrument, they still have the ability to confuse people!" Practising Tianyin had the effect of clearing the mind and tranquillizing the spirit, it wasn't easy for her to feel close to others. She, however, wanted to be close to him, all because of his qualifications as a Celestial.

Although Qi Mingyue felt that his sixth sense was sharper than others, he thought he had acquired it through countless life and death experiences. He never thought it was because he was different from ordinary people! In retrospect, there were many times when a feeling that came from nowhere saved his life...

"That day, if I didn't think Yao had no malice, I wouldn't have been so embarrassed." He smiled bitterly and somewhat accepted her words of him being a Celestial. Most probably, the reason he felt a sense of peace here was because he was attracted to Tianyin.

"That's right, your soul is in harmony with Tianyin and you're also drawn towards it instinctively. That's why you easily fell into the power of Nian Chen and aren't able to extricate yourself even now, just because Tianyin is in harmony with both your mind and soul. It's difficult to get rid of its influence."

"Is there a solution?"

"Yes, yes, it depends on whether you are willing." Jiang Yao narrowed her eyes and smiled, walked over to the scaffold, reached out to tease Little Black and intentionally stopped talking.

"Yao--," his warning trailed off, Qi Mingyue could naturally see that she did it intentionally but when he saw her with a smile on her face, she appeared just like the Jiang Yao of that day. Unconsciously, he also curved his lips into a hint of a smile, "say it now."

"Nothing much, just worship me as your teacher." After that, she couldn't help laughing out loud and lean against the bookcase, shaking with laughter.

"By worshipping you as my teacher, I can get rid of Nian Chen? Is Yao joking?"

Jiang Yao straightened up, swung her sleeves and assumed the posture of a master, "How? Worship me as your teacher, I'll teach you the secret of clearing your mind. The first step of Tianyin is the Clear Heart Technique. To control the mind of others, you must calm your own mind to first to avoid getting confused by the guqin sounds and get rid of the power of Nian Chen. Are you willing?"

Her long hair was messily tied behind her head and her appearance was not particularly gorgeous. On her beautiful face, only her bright eyes were conspicuous but the smile full of enthusiasm made her whole person shine instantly, revealing a bit of heroic posture and her clean brilliance that made people want to laugh with her.

Towards such a woman, Qi Mingyue nodded, "If it's Yao, there's no problem with it." Indeed, it was as Father Emperor said, he easily pitied women. But Yao was so cute, how could he not like her? He just hoped when Father came to know about it, he won't be angry.

"It's a deal! But you still have to call me by my name, it would be really unbearable to hear Mingyue call me Master!"

"Why can't you stand it? It's a blessing to have a disciple like me."