3

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sun's Out by Hoops ─────────────⚪️──────────────────◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:00 / 2:50

"meet me in the sunlight, meet me when the moons ripe..."

•••

Instagram Story by emersonaldridge

harrystyles +6 others requested to follow you

•••

Aretha Franklin plays quietly in my house as Chelsea, Elle, and I all eat our breakfast. My phone pings, and I pick it up to see a notification that Harry has requested to follow me. I clear the notification and turn my phone over on the table. I keep getting lost in thought about the night before and hope to god I didn't say anything embarrassing in my drunk state.

"Earth to Emerson!" Chelsea snaps her fingers in front of my face. I jump slightly and look between her and Elle.

"What?" I say quickly. My friends look amused, and as always are latched to each other by the hand.

"I was just asking how your sister's dinner party went last night! You keep zoning out, you kook!" Chelsea laughs, a bright smile on her face. Elle giggles at her side.

"Sorry, just tired. It was pretty fun actually, I met a couple of her friends I've never met before. And she had wine from Will's vineyard." I tell them about my night, shortly.

"Oh yum," Elle practically moans, "I swear they put crack in that white wine. It's so fucking good."

"Right!" I agree, "I had like five glasses last night, which normally isn't a good look for me, but I think I pulled it off this time."

"No puking?" Chelsea asks, looking impressed.

"No puking," I say, nodding solemnly. I am a terrible lightweight.

"You mentioned that some of Scarlett's friends you'd never met were there last night, was there anyone exciting?" Elle asks me, wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh. Elle, ever the good businesswoman, never loses a chance to network.

"Kaia Gerber was there, she's super sweet," Elle gasps, her fashion mogul self delighted at my contact with one of the industry's best up-and-coming models. Elle owns a delicate french lingerie company called Bisous. She is the CEO and primary designer for all the pieces, and always looking for new people to model her pieces.

"I met her at a shoot about a month, she's great." Chelsea chimes in.

"I'm not finished telling you who else was there." I grinning mischievously.

Chelsea pulls her chair up closer to the table and sits her head on her hands.

"Oh, do tell, Ms. Aldridge," Elle says, pushing a stray curl out of her face.