14

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel ────────────────⚪️──────────────◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:15/ 2:54

•••

instagram story by emersonaldridge

•••

"Get up bitch!" My eyes shoot open, and there stands Chelsea with her hands on her hips and Harry a couple of steps behind her leaning on the doorway, a lazy grin on his face. Chelsea wears a bikini and some denim cutoffs and Harry has on a pair of yellow shorts and a tie-dye t-shirt.

"What the hell?" I mutter groggily, as Chelsea stands up on the bed with her feet straddled over my body.

"Beach day with Harry and Kaia! Get! Up!" Chelsea shakes my bed with her feet. "It's supposed to get up to like 75 today, in March, which if we ignore the implications of global warming, is really fucking awesome."

"I don't like this," I groan, "Are y'all conspiring against me? How are you both here at the same time with the same plan?"

"Honeybee, don't you want us to be friends?" Harry chimes in, still standing in the doorway with an amused look on his face.

"Do you not remember the last time you coordinated something with her? Less than a week ago?" I ask an eyebrow quirked. My friends laugh and I scowl, "It's not a laughing matter, you almost burned my entire house down!"

"With love," Harry says enthusiastically, "We almost burned it down with love."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, "So beach? Just the four of us?"

"Yep! Us and Kaia Gerber." Chelsea chirps.

"Stop saying her name like that," I say as I sit up in bed and push my hand through my hair.

"Like what?"

"Like she hung the moon and the stars," Harry laughs at my words, and Chelsea narrows her eyes at me, "You acted like this about Harry at first too and it's so weird."

"Stop being an asshole to me," She glares and jumps off the bed, and left the room. Before she gets down the hall she turns around and sticks her tongue out.

"You're a child!" I call, laughing.

"Whatever, bitch!" Chelsea yells back.

Harry moves towards me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"How'd you sleep, petal?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and I feel my heart skip a beat.