My L'manburg (Wilbur)

"Tommy! Your president!"

"WOOO!"

"L'MANBURG FOREVER"

Tommy stepped onto the stage, clearing his throat. He hadn't spoken in minute, which was unlike him. Once every one quieted down, Tommy froze. 

"Shit, I don't know what I'm doing." Tommy broke down laughing. Everyone else joined in. Tubbo just sat. 

"L'manburg is ours! Our L'manburg!" Tommy cried out joyfully. "My L'manburg."

Tubbo_ messages you: Where's the button

Wilbur stopped laughing, shocked. He looked over at Tubbo, who was still staring at Tommy. Tommy continued to speak. 

"Our L'manburg." Tommy sighed happily. "L'manburg is safe. Everything can go back to normal. Honestly, I don't know how to be f*cking president. But you think I do and that's enough!" Tommy laughed slightly. Everyone was laughing and cheering, and could tell that Tommy was taking it all in. 

WilburSoot messages you: vc 4

Tubbo and Wilbur both slipped into a different vc. Wilbur started to yell imminently. 

"TUBBO WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WE HAVE MANBURG!  WHY DO YOU WANT TO BLOW IT UP?"

"Didn't you hear Tommy? 'My L'manburg.'" Tubbo spoke quietly and sadly. Wilbur threw a excuse for them to leave in chat, and they both began to walk away from the group. 

"He was quoting the song! Remember? A very big and NOT BLOWN UP L'manburg. Its our l'manburg!" Wilbur cried out in anger. Tubbo stopped walking and turned to him. 

"Its not our L'manburg anymore. Where's the button?" Tubbo demanded gently. Wilbur shook his head. 

"Tubbo, I can't-" Wilbur began, but Tubbo began to yell. 

"WILBUR SHOW ME THE BUTTON!" Tubbo screamed. A look of shock passed over Wilbur's face. He slowly nodded, and began to walk without a word. 

Back in L'manburg, Techno was talking. 

"THE PROBLEM IS GOVERNMENT. YOUR JUST ANOTHER TYRANT TOMMY!" Technoblade yelled monotonously. Tommy backed up, shaking his head. 

"Techno! Techno calm down!" Tommy begged. He quickly ender pearled away. Techno continued to shoot off  fireworks. 

GeorgeNotFound was killed by Technoblade
BadBoyHalo was killed by Technoblade
Sapnap was killed by Technoblade
Skeppy was killed by Technoblade

"TUBBO! TUBBO WHERE ARE YOU? WILBUR??" Tommy yelled desperately. He spammed the same words in chat. Techno was still wildly shooting off fireworks, well everyone who has been killed yelled chaotically. 

"DOWN WITH THE GOVERMENT. DOWN WITH THE GOVERMENT!!" Techno yelled. 

"Tubbo, please don't"

"Techno what the hell are you doing?"

"TUBBO NO!"

"TECHNO WHAT?"

WilburSoot was exploded by Tubbo_

Technoblade withered away

Tubbo_ was exploded by Tubbo_