My Past (George)

"Its time." He mumbled. He armored up, full enchanted diamond. It wasn't as good as netherite most had, but George hadn't been as focused on armor as most. What he did have, was a netherite sword Sapnap had given him when Tommy had become president. 

Sapnap had joined the game
<Sapnap> where are you gogy
<GeorgeNotFound> At my home. 

Sapnap joined the vc, and quickly ran to George's house. He was clad in full netherite, with a netherite axe. George passed him the note they had received, and they silently made there way to the coordinates. 

"Do you think it was Dream who left the note?" Sapnap questioned. George shrugged. Part of him hoped it was Dream. The best friends hadn't seen each other since Dream had been banished from L'manburg. But if it was from Dream, then it probably wasn't good. 

The note had only stated two things. A pair of coordinates, and a time and date.  It had been addressed to both George and Sapnap, and hadn't been signed. 

"These should be the cords." Sapnap double checked  the book, and tossed him the book. George read it over again, and confirmed. Now they had to wait.

"I'm glad you came." A familiar voice rang. Sapnap jumped a little, but George barely moved. This wasn't good. 

"Not very talkative, that's fine. I need your help. Dream's gone insane, and I think you two can help him." Techno ender pearled close, holding hid face in a stern expression. Before George could say anything, Sapnap started to laugh.

"You didn't see this coming? He's been going insane from the beginning! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US!"  Sapnap's laughter was cut off by him screaming. A look of shock passed over George and Techno's face. 

"Sap, calm down. If we help Dream, maybe we can save this entire server from self destructing." George reasoned. He didn't care if this place self destructed. But other's on the server did. Tommy, Tubbo, Skeppy, Bad, Niki, Puffy, even Techno. They did care. 

"Fine. Where is he." Sapnap questioned. Neither of them liked Techno very much, and it was clear.

"You can't just walk up to him! Plus, he's not even online right now! I'll give you the cords to our base." Techno sighed. They all agreed, and the coordinates where noted down in a book. 

George was sure this couldn't end well. But what other choice did they have?

And if they managed to bring back Dream, there Dream, then maybe this server would be worth it.