My Afterlife (Ghostbur)

It hurt Ghostbur. He remembered so much of Tommy. And not because Tommy was bad, but because Tommy was always there for him in the bad times.

Now Tommy's eyes where overwhelmed with anger. Dream was holding him down, hand gripped loosely around his throat.

"Do it, I dare you." Tommy hissed. Dream paused, his grip slacking for a second.

"Go ahead, kill me. But I'll take you with me. I have nothing left to loose. If anything your letting me join my best friend." Tommy's voice was lowered so only Dream could hear.

Ghostbur slipped a arm around a willing Ghostbo. Ghostbo had barried his face in Ghostburs arm, and his body was shaking with silent sobs. Ghostbur felt helpless.

What caught his eye was Tommy's hand, glinting with a netherite sword. Dream clearly knew it was there, but didn't see it as a threat. Ghostbur knew it could be.

"Shhhh," Puffy came up cautiously to the two. Ghostbo collapsed into her, letting out his tears. They seemed to burn his skin.

"Hey, hey it's ok." Puffy intertwined her fingers with his ghostly hair. Ghosbur couldn't help but notice a motherly tone that was new.

"DREAM STOP!" Tommy's voice choked out, making them turn there attention. Dream's hand grasped his throat, slowly closing.

"Tommy!" Ghostbo called out through tears. Everyone, even Dream, turned to him curiously.

"How did you remember..." Puffy mumbled. Ghostbo shook his head. He didn't know.

Ghostbur wanted into interfere. Tommy's skin was turning paler then it had ever been. His fist was clutched to the sword desperately. He was in the exsact right position to kill him.

Before either could kill the other, the room was pulled to another distract.

"DAD!" Sapnap yelled excitedly. He rushed over to a large chest, and pushed it aside forcefully. It revealed a small door. Skeppy dashed to Sapnap, and both pulled the door open.

Behind it was Badboyhalo. He seemed to have given up, a gag shoved in his mouth.

"You didn't know he was here?" Skeppy questioned as they untied Bad.

"Nope, Dream hid him without me and George knowing where he was." Sapnap explained. Bad stood up, and cleared his throat. Sapnap collapsed into his fathers arms and Skeppy scanned him up and down.

"Thank you." Bad smiled at Skeppy. His voice was broken due to a lack of use. Tears trickled down the family's faces.

"I'm sorry," Sapnap repeated over and over, choking on tears. Bad held him closer and began to comfort his son. He and Skeppy didn't need words. They were just happy to be in each others presence.

Dream rolled his eyes, catching Ghostburs attention. His fingers tightened beyond return. Tommy began to choke on the loss of air.

In his last moments, Tommy plunged his sword as far as he could into Dreams chest.

Ghostbur cringed at the next sound. Tommy's neck, snapping in the last moments Dream had. It reminded him of popping his knuckles, something he couldn't do now he was dead. But it hurt more then popping knuckles ever could. And it rung through the room.

Dreams body disintegrated as normal on the server. Tommy's stayed, urging everyone attention.