My Deaths (Niki)

"Techno?" Fundy yelled in surprise. Everyone was screaming. Fireworks sounded around the place. Niki stopped to stare. She was a decent ways away, and could see the scene play out below her. As much as she hated seeing her friends die, the fireworks where beautiful. Techno had made them red, pink and white. She tried to ignore the red, tried to pretend it didn't look like blood.  The fireworks shone in the late day light, showing off like new stars. 

She couldn't help but think. 3 cannon lives. Tubbo and Wilburs where gone, but everyone had known that techno didn't really die. He still had two left. Just like L'manburg. 

L'manburg was her home. The roads, the people, even the weird tree they centered it all around. Ever since she came to this land, it was all she had known. It had been home. 

But she had to let go. This country was corrupt. The goverment was never good. And even the shades of grey where starting to become more black and white. 

Niki just had to figure out which side she was on.

For now, she knew what to do. She turned away from the land scape infrount of her, away from her dying friends. She knew the fire works where for show. No cannon deaths today. She pulled some flint and iron out her inventory, and quickly formed a flint and steal. 

"Niki! What are you doing?" The voice made Niki jump. She hid the flint and steal in her pocket and whipped around. 

"P-Puffy! Hey!" She plastered a fake smile on her face. Puffy shook her head, pulling out a flint and steal. Niki froze, and flashed her own. 

"Down with the goverment?" Niki quetioned. Puffy repeated the line confidently. In one swift movement, both girls had lit different branches on fire. They stepped back, and intertwined there fingers for comfort. 

"Niki, are we evil?" Puffy questioned worriedly. Niki shook her head. 

"No. Wilbur and Tubbo are gone, and Tommy's corrupt." Niki explained. She took a shaky breath before continuing. "Puffy, were the good guys. L'manburg was over before it started."

They both took in a breath of the smoky air, and said in fearful unison;

"It was never meant to be."