My Family (Puffy)

(A/N: Again, not a ship!)

Puffy and Niki sat across from the two ghosts. They were comfortably on the pink and white striped carpet Niki had chosen. Ghostbo was leaning against Ghostbur, eyes closed. He seemed to be asleep. Niki was leaned against Puffy in an almost idealistically positions. Puffy wasn't sure if she was asleep, but her eyes where red from crying and any kind of rest was good. 

"Isn't it good that I don't remember her? I only remember bad things!" Ghostbur protested again, his voice dejected. 

"That doesn't make it hurt less that you forgot her," Puffy sighed. Ghostbur let it lie there. 

Ghostbo let out a small sigh and slipped down to curl like a small cat, half on Ghostbur. Ghostbur laughed a bit, and began to carefully comb Ghostbo's hair, avoid his small horns, to keep him asleep. 

Puffy scooped up Niki in her arms, now sure the smaller girl was asleep. She gently walked over and tucked Niki into their bed. They had placed their beds apart. But Niki's nightmares of smoke last night had caused them to put them together so Puffy could comfort her. 

Ghostbur took the hint, and picked up the little ball Ghostbo had become.  Ghostbo snuggled into the yellow sheets unconsciously. Ghostbur hummed a good night to Puffy, and slipped into his blue sheets.  Their beds were, of course, separate. 

Puffy stood for a second, looking over the room. The small kitchen, the 3 beds, and the chests in the corner. Her, Niki, now the ghosts. This was a little family, her little family. Puffy slipped into her bed next to Niki, and felt Niki curl up against her. Puffy wasn't sure if it was for warmth or comfort, but she was grateful for the other girls warmth.

Puffy woke up that morning because of Niki's warm leaving her back. She became aware of slight chatter. It seemed like it was greeting between Ghostbo and Niki. Ghostbur must have still been asleep. 

"Ack" Puffy held her head for a sec, blinking away the dizzy feeling from sitting up to fast. Niki turned to her quickly, offering a calming smile. She turned back to Ghostbo, who was attempting to flip a egg they where cooking. Niki offered him a spatula. 

Puffy walked over, beginning to set the small kitchen table. Ghostbur was still asleep, but they cam to a silent agreement to let him sleep. He had seemed pretty tired. 

<Skeppy> Bad? Where are you?
<Skeppy> BAD! NOT FUNNY!
<TommyInnit> Everything ok?
<Skeppy> BAD COME ON!