My Trust (Bad)

(A/N: Oooo another one! Just wanted to let you know, where Bad and Skeppy are is where Logstedshire would be in the cannon, but again; this is a au.
TLDR: I wanted to have a little throwback to the cannon, so enjoy this random fact)

(And again, not a ship.)

"Geppy!" Bad yelled out, his voice a mix of panic, anger and laughter. He chased his best friend for as long as he could before his hunger dropped. 

After the events two days ago, the two boys had taken some time off. Skeppy had been one of the people to put out the flame, well Bad had collected everyone and calmed them down. Overall stress. Tommy had agreed that everyone should have some time to relax. Bad and Skeppy had decided to leave the SMP area as a whole, and basically go camping. 

"Skepppyyy!" Bad drew out the word in a whining tone. Skeppy continued to stay silent, now having boxed himself in his light blue tent. Bad quickly axed down two of the wood blocks he had used, slipping inside the tent and replacing the blocks. Skeppy began to punch at the wood with his fist, but Bad grabbed both his hands and made Skeppy face him. 

"Skeppy." Bad repeated. He could make out his friend pulling a grumpy face in the torch light. Bad quickly wrapped his arms around Skeppy, so he couldn't run away anymore. He felt Skeppy sink into him comfortingly, but the blue boy still refused to talk. 

"I'm sorry!!" Bad protested. Skeppy sighed and looked up to his friend. As stubborn as he was, today was a day meant to be relaxing. 

"About?" Skeppy prompted quietly. Bad jumped a little, then sighed. 

"About taking your iron." Bad mumbled. He hadn't meant to, he'd forgotten which chest was his and which was Skeppy's. But he wasn't about to admit that he had forgotten already. 

"I forgive you." Skeppy told him gently, staying in Bad's warm embrace for a few more seconds before slipping away to break the wood. Bad quickly jumped to help. 

"How are you?" A sly voice questioned. As they broke the blocks, a flash of green could be seen. The sky behind the tall man was dark, speckled with stars. Bad jumped back and grabbed Skeppy's hand impulsively.  A small smile formed on Dreams face. 

"What do you want Dream." Skeppy practically spat out the name. Dream put away the sword he had been holding, leaving his hands empty. His netherite armor shone with a enchanted glow in the night. 

"I want to know who's side your on?" Dream hissed, barely audible. Bad could feel a shiver go down Skeppy's spine. Bad hesitated, unsure how to respond. 

"L'manburg." Skeppy said without a second though. Bad was slightly surprised, but it was true.

"Ok, ok." Dream stated blandly, and began to walk away. As he left, a whispered "For now" sounded along with a disconnect noise.

The two boys collapsed against each other, both taking deep breaths. Bad's breath hitched in his throat in panic. Skeppy began to nervously laugh, trying to break the air. They sat there on the floor, Skeppy attempting to laugh it off well Bad shook, holding back panicked tears. Skeppy let the shaking boy use him as support as they both collected themselves. 

A idea passed over Bad, and he froze. Skeppy looked down at him worriedly. 

Badboyhalo messages you: Puffy, where are you?

CaptianPuffy messages you: Why?

Badboyhalo messages you: Are you safe?

CaptianPuffy messages you: Yes. Bad, what's going on?

Badboyhalo messages you: Trust nobody. Not even me.

Bad relaxed a bit after this. He finished the chain of messages before sinking back into Skeppy. His best friend wrapped Bad in his arms, letting him rest against him. Both where shaken by what had happened. 

They both had a hard time falling asleep that night. They didn't move from there place. After a little, Bad fell asleep on his friend. Skeppy let the boy sleep, falling asleep soon after.