My Tommy (Ghostbo)

"What is it?" Ghostbo questioned. The words 'Your Tommy' labeled the compass. Ghostbur nodded happily as he watched his friend study it. 

"It will always point to Tommy! Well, Tommy's house. I know you miss your memories, so I thought..." Ghostbur gestured to the compass. Ghostbo looked up at him, a small smile fighting to show. 

"Does Tommy have one?" Ghostbur nodded in answer to the quetion, and Ghostbo sighed happily almost to quietly to be heard. 

"Have you been to L'manburg recently?" He questioned. Ghostbur sighed. 

"Technoblade attacked it. They think Dream had something to do with it, and Bad and Skeppy said that Dream popped up and was being really creepy." Ghostbur explained. He had visited L'manburg a few times, though he preferred to stay with Ghostbo. Technoblade had moved away, but his box still reminded as both where to scared to remove or go inside it. Ghostbo gave him a strange look. 

"Who's Technoblade?" He questioned nervously. Ghostbur shot him a worried look before a connecting noise rang in the air. 

"Hello?" A cool voice rang in the air. A nervous, but melodic voice that Ghostbur couldn't recognize. Ghostbo on the other hand, jumped up in excitement.  

"Hi Niki!" Ghostbo called into the air. A soft chuckle came from Niki's end, and even though Ghostbur didn't know who this was he felt strangely comforted. 

"Hi! Is Wilbur there with you?" Niki questioned. Her voice was almost to soft to hear, but Ghostbo hummed a yes. 

"Hello?" Ghostbur muttered. His entire 'body' was frozen, a mix of fear and comfort from the new voice. 

"Will! Your ok!" Niki's voice filled with excitement. They could hear a voice quietly from Niki's end, and then something shuffling around. 

"H-hi. I'm Ghostbur, who are you?" Ghostbur questioned. 

"G-ghost? Will it's me! Niki!" Panic began to fill her voice, and another connection noise sounded. Whoever the knew person was didn't talk though. 

"Hello Niki! It's nice to meet you!" Ghostbur sung, trying to keep the nervousness out his voice and comfort the girl. 

"Why don't you two come to our base? We just expanded, and we think we could help you two." A voice told them calmly. Her voice was a little louder and raspier then Niki, but still soothing. Neither boy recognized it. 

Someone by the name of CaptainPuffy whispered the coordinates to the ghosts, and they started to walk to the base. Ghostbur was silent, processing what happened. Ghostbo and the person they learnt was named Puffy chatted quietly, but Niki remanded silent as well. 

Everything was going to change. 

(A/N: SPOILER ALERT FOR THIS STORY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Just wanted to let you guys know of something. I'm gonna make up my own way of how reresection works,  unless they bring back Wilbur before I write the chapter. If they do set the rules in stone on the smp before I write it, then I'll write it like that. But if they don't then I MAKE THE RULES BABY!
Lol that's all, see you later!!)