My Home (Tommy)

(A/N: This plot line is for plot purposes. Its something to drive Tommy's character motivation. I really admire Tommy and Tubbo's friendship, and I'm not saying its a bad friendship.)

"Wilbur? Is Tubbo with you?" Tommy ran up to the group of three. Quakity, Fundy and Ghostbur has struck a deal. Ghostbur had come to L'manburg for a day to explain. 

"Your Tommy right? I'm Ghostbur! Ghostbo isn't here. I don't  think we wants to see you." Ghostbur explained. Tommy looked down. 

"Why doesn't he want to see me? I'm his best friend!" Tommy protested angrily. 

"He doesn't remember you much. See, I can only remember bad things and he can only remember good thing! At least that's our theory. We might not know everything." Ghostbur explained. Tommy shook his head. 

"If he can only remember good stuff, he should remember me!" Tommy protested. Ghostbur shook his head. 

"Neither of us remember you much." Ghostbur muttered. Tommy went silent, thinking. Quakity had left the call, but Fundy decided to speak up. 

"If  Ghostbur doesn't remember you much, and he only remembers bad things, isn't it a good thing he doesn't  remember you?" Fundy protested. Tommy nodded silently. 

"Tommy, Tubbo was really mad when he died. So from Ghostbo's view, your bad. Don't blame yourself." Wilbur tried to comfort him. Tommy stood in silence for a second, fuming. 

"WHAT DID I DO? WHY DOES HE HATE ME NOW?" Tommy yelled. Wilbur could hear him holding back tears. 

"Your the reason he blew up L'manburg." Ghostbur stated plainly. Fundy hit him, and Ghostbur realized his mistake. 

"WHAT?" Tommy's voice broke. "What happened? Where did this go so wrong?"

"My L'manburg. Thats what you said. Thats why Tubbo got so mad. We all worked to get it back, and you call it your l'manburg." Wilbur explained sadly. Tommy just screamed for a second, his mic cutting out. 

"HOW MUCH OF A IDIOT IS HE? ITS A F**KING SONG!" Tommy screamed. Fundy muttered a excuse, leaving Ghostbur and Tommy to talk. 

"Tommy calm down please. He doesn't believe you meant it as a reference. And... Neither do I." Ghostbur informed him. Tommy grunted angrily. They sat in silence for a minute, neither knowing what to say. Tommy continued to fix L'manburg, and Ghostbur helped in some places. 

"Oh I heard there was a special place, when men could go to emancipate,  The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers. Well, this place is real, we needn't fret, With Wilbur, Tubbo, f**k Eret, It's a very big and blown-up L'Manberg" The new voice was familar

"My L'Manberg, his L'Manberg, his L'Manberg, our L'Manberg." Ghostbo sang.

"Ghostbo? When did you get here?"

"TUBBO?"

"Hi Tommy."