My Red(Tommy)

Red. That's what Ghostbur had told him, his red was spreading. He had asked what red meant, and Ghostbur said it was bad. 

"Red is angry and sad." Ghostbur had explained. 

Tommy ran his finger's through his hair, and pulled the compass out his inventory. The red needle took a sec to re-align, before sitting still point straight through Tommy's heart. He turned around in his seat in the caravan, following the needle out the window and into the distance with his eyes. Tubbo was there. It was getting late, Tubbo was probably asleep. 

Tommy knew he should sleep as well, but he wasn't going to. 

"T-Tommy?" A voice called. Tommy jumped awake, the voice catching the half asleep boy of guard. 

"Hello?" Tommy asked cautiously, holding back a yawn. 

"Hey." The door behind him opened, and padding footsteps walked up behind Tommy. Tommy shifted around in his seat, straddling the back of the chair and leaning his chin on it. 

"Did you need something Fundy?" He questioned. Fundy paused, and sat down across from Tommy. Tommy spun around his chair, studying Fundy. The fox like man fiddled with a button on his jacket nervously. 

"I was just wondering, have you seen Wilbur?" Fundy looked down, blinking fast to keep the tears away. Ghostbur had been avoiding Fundy, and Tommy knew Fundy would realize as some point. 

"I have." Tommy stated blandly. Fundy looked up hopefully, only to be met with the young president shaking his head. 

"He's afraid. He hasn't forgotten you, he thinks he dragged you into a war he should have protected you from.  He's disappointed in himself, for that and for never saying goodbye." He wasn't sure how he knew, but he knew that was the truth.  

"He was a horrible father." Fundy muttered, and Tommy nodded. The man has been more of a father to Tommy then to his own son. He had given Tommy responsibility, trusted him, even protected him. But Fundy never got that treatment. Fundy had been ignored and babied. 

"I had a idea." Tommy admitted, freezing for a minute to type. Fundy perked up again. This time his face was full of actual hope, instead of the pained joy that he had shown. 

"Have you ever met your grandfather?" 

"No, never."

"I'd like to met you." A new, deeper voice told them calmly, and a username that was unfamiliar to Fundy joined the game. The door to the caravan opened, and Tommy jumped up and into the older man's arms. They stood for a second, and everything in Tommy washed away. All the fear and pain, it was all gone. He finally had someone he could trust again. 

"Hello Fundy," Philza shrugged Tommy off him gently, and held a hand out to Fundy. Fundy shook it gently. 

"I'm Phil, your grandfat-" Philza began to introduce himself, before the fox jumped on him. Ever piled up emotion, the pain of loosing the father who never loved him in the first place, couldn't be held in anymore. 

Tommy quietly slipped out, leaving Philza to calm Fundy. He wouldn't tell them just yet this wasn't the only reason for Philza's joining. 

Philza knew about death, and how to reverse it. 

Tommy couldn't go one more day without his best friend by his side.