My Fall(Fundy)

Fundy's house was less of a house and more of a transformed tree. It was in L'manburg. L'manburg was his home, that wouldn't change any time soon. 

But now the peaceful life he had come to enjoy was being ruined. Chat was constantly going about finding Bad. Sure it was important, but didn't they know how to private message? Come on!

"Fundy?" Skeppy's voice asked cautiously. 

Fundy turned away from crafting, thankful for the distraction. Hbomb beside him turned as well. 

"Ya?" Fundy asked. Skeppy stepped inside. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. 

"Can you help me look for Bad?" Skeppy's voice broke painfully. Fundy debated his options. Refuse this poor poor man, or become a hero. Hbomb's presence made it a easy answer. 

"Yes!" Fundy's tone was almost a beg. Skeppy thanked him fervently, saying he would message Fundy when it was time.

"Like a super hero team!" Hbomb said excitedly. Skeppy nodded sleepily as he left, and Fundy sighed. 

"Anyway Master." Hbomb turned back to Fundy. Fundy groaned. It was gonna be a long day. 

---

"Bye Master!" Hbomb called happily as he walked away. Fundy collapsed onto his large bed. He regretted just about every word that had been spoken. 

Fundy sat on the edge of his bed not wanting to sleep yet. He had a book and quill somewhere, but he couldn't be bothered to disrupt the cat on his lap. Though thinking of how much Hbomb had referred to them a pussy's when they where being transported over the nether, maybe he did want to disrupt it. 

This server, the only home he had ever known, was falling apart again. Just when he had begin to settle down, have a real home, it was falling apart again. 

Now he was gonna try to but this broken vase back together.