My Team (Ranboo)

"Done!" Fundy's voice rang in the air as he joined back into the game. They where ready. Fundy handed a paper over to Skeppy that presumably listed the coordinates of Bad's location. They where going off the hope that they hadn't changed location's since Bad's help in chat. Dream had always underestimated Fundy, so hopefully it would be fine.

Ranboo's tail twitched nervously as they began to walk. The group was large, including two ghosts. Tommy was trailing at the bad, nervousness filling his face. Next where the ghost's, Puffy and Niki. Ranboo wanted desprately to join them, but felt awkward moving from his spot.

Ranboo was trailing next to Karl and Quackity, who where holding hands. It was weird to see. Infrount of them was Fundy and Hbomb. Hbomb was wearing his beloved maid dress, insisting it was "His ass kicking outfit". Skeppy lead the way.

It wasn't far. Why would it have been? It was so far underground there for no reason to find it.
Unless you where Ranboo. He felt guilty, guilty for not realizing and for not telling anyone. He was mined into a structure. Marked down the coordinates, and gone around it. At the time he hadn't wanted to disturb who ever might own it. Now the coordinates matched up, and Ranboo was ashamed.

There wasn't time to think about it. They where right above it.

"We can't just mine down. He might of trapped it." Quackity threw out. Agreement flooded through the room.

"It's not trapped."  Ranboo muttered subconsciously.   Everyone turned to him, the eyes baring down.

"Ranboo?" Ghostbo asked. Ranboo's eyes darted to him. The voice was familiar. It was Tubbo's voice, but not. It was the person he would have said was his best friend before... he died. The person he had platonically proposed to.

"I stumbled across it awhile back, didn't think anything of it. Mined around it a bit to see if there was a entrance and when that got me nowhere I got bored. I only put together that it's the same coordinates On the way here." The rambled slipped from his mouth, a embarrassed blush filled his face.

Everyone tore into him with a deep glare. Shame barely covered everything flooding in Ranboo's head. The worst thing was the eye contact. Anywhere he looked was eye contact.

He let out a garbled enderman reminiscent cry. He could feel the particles around him clinging to him, freckling his entire body in purple.

"Let's get going." Puffy's voice rang above the rest. Everyone nodded, and began to dig town. The ghosts floated overhead as it happened.

They dug down to find 3 dark figures infrount of them, shining in enchanted netherite. Bad nowhere to be seen.

The raid had begun