My Reunion (Puffy)

It wasn't hard to see the server struggling. Puffy's new little family had been trying to hide away, but other server members had been able to deduce they were all together. They just didn't know where.

Their underground home has expanded. The ghosts had one room, and the girls another. The ghosts had decided that bunk beds were the best option. The girls still slept together. They had gotten used to the feeling of each other's warmth, and holding back each other's nightmares. The best friends saw no reason to change the situation.

Meanwhile, the rest of the home had 3 new rooms. They had a kitchen that Niki loved, a room they called the living room, and a bathroom. The living room had pillows spread everywhere, and a table they ate at.

A faint 'Baa' woke Puffy that morning. It was, of course, Friend. Ghostbur's sheep. The most annoying thing even to be created, in Puffy's option. But Ghostbur loved the sheep.

"Mhm." Niki snuggled against Puffy, refusing the wake up call. Puffy laughed as Niki's breath tickled her neck, and began to sit up. Niki grumbled sleepily and pulled a pillow against her as a replacement for Puffy.

Puffy changed quickly, and stepped out into the living room. The sight she saw in front of her was a surprise to say the least. Ghostbur had his arms wrapped around a sheared friend, and Ghostbo was pressing himself against a wall, 5 feet off the ground and terrified. Puffy stared at them, her gaze a mix of interest and disappointment.

"What happened?" Puffy questioned. Ghostbur didn't stop hugging friend, so Ghostbo answered.

"Ghostbur sheared Friend, and then he wasn't blue anymore so we were sad. And then Ghostbur stared to cry, and it burnt him real badly, and now his face hurts and he won't let me see." Ghostbo explained. Puffy offered a smile to Ghostbo, and walked up to Ghostbur.

"Show me your face Love." Puffy let her motherly instincts take over. Ghostbur looked up to show a expression of tangled pain and sorrow. Puffy did her best to run her cool hand over the burns, and not let her hand go through his face. Ghostbur leaned into it.

The rest of the day was calm. Niki fully woke up soon, the the family chilled. That was until they where disturbed.

<Skeppy> Puffy and Co, can we talk?

Puffy smiled at the families nickname, and typed a response.

<CaptainPuffy> VC 6?

<Tubbo_> Thats Ghost and Sheep Incorporated to you!

Niki turned to Tubbo, disgruntled. Ghostbur and Puffy laughed. Puffy then turned her ear piece to channel 6, and turned it on speaker.

"Hello?" Skeppy's voice sounded. Everyone in the room called a hello back.

"Join my team?" Skeppy got straight to the point. The family looked to eachother. They'd figured out Skeppy was making a team to save Bad, but never considered joining.

"Who else is in?" Niki asked. It was a good question.

"Fundy, Hbomb, Tommy, Ranboo, Karl, and Quackity." Skeppy listed. Puffy began to think over everyone in her head.

"Thats alot of people, why do you need us?" Ghostbur asked. Skeppy began to explain something about more the merrier, but Puffy cut in.

"How are you gonna find him anyway?" Everyone looked at Puffy, and in turn the ear piece.

"Fundy. He's tracking the location of the help message Bad sent." Everything was really planned out then.

"Were in!" Ghostbo said happily. Everyone stared at him. "It'll be fun!"

It wouldn't be fun, and Puffy knew that. But it was a good chance, and it was always better to attempt to help.