My Rules (Dream)

"DREAM WHAT THE F**K!" Tommy screamed. Dream just laughed. 

"Hello to you to Tommy!" Dream laughed. Tommy groaned, annoyed. 

"Why'd you made me do it? WHY THE POSTERS DREAM!?" Tommy yelled. Dream was taken aback. 

"Tommy what happened?" Dream questioned. Tommy was fuming. 

"NOW TUBBO HATES ME!" Tommy screamed, holding back tears. Dream froze. 

"Tubbo was here? Why didn't you capture him?" Dream asked genuinely. Tommy stepped back, fear followed by anger flashed across his face. 

"BECAUSE HE'S MY BEST FRIEND. I gave him a free card. He had no idea!" Tommy argued back. Dream began to laughed harder. 

"Seriously Tommy? You are really stupid enough to let him free?"  Dream wheezed, momentarily becoming a tea kettle. Tommy's face grew red in anger. 

"Dream, I know what gives you power. Your power is fear. Its what's kept you alive. Everyone would have killed you by now, but there afraid of you. But you've lost. I don't fear you. You have no power over me, and in turn, no power over L'manburg. You have two choices. You join me, follow me and let me lead FOR ONCE IN MY GOD D*MN LIFE. Or you kill me. You take all my cannon lives, ban me from the server. But then your just admitting that you have no power over me. Either way, I've won."  Tommy rambled. Dream looked on in shock. 

"Tommy, here's what you don't under-" Dream started. Tommy cut him off. 

"Dream, you are here by banned from L'manburg. You have five minuted to leave." The discord disconnect noise rang in the air. 

"He can't do that, can he?" Dream murmured to himself. 

Tommyinnit: Get your stuff and go
Tommyinnit: NOW!
Ranboo: What is happening???
Badboyhalo: Not sure.
Tommyinnit: NOW DREAM

"I guess he can." Dream started to grab the little items he had stored in L'manburg, and plot.