My Hope (Skeppy)

"Do you think we made the right choice?" Bad asked worriedly. Skeppy nodded. 

"Where stronger as a part as L'manburg. It might turn Dream against us, but we have people to help us." Skeppy told him. Bad nodded. They continued to build in silence for about 5 minutes. 

"Bad, have you seen Dream in awhile?" Skeppy questioned. Bad paused his building, and turned to face Skeppy. 

"No, not since Tommy banned him from L'manburg. Why'd you ask?" Bad informed him worriedly. Skeppy walked over to Bad, where they both stood in thought for a second. 

"What is he planning?" Skeppy asked nervously. Bad shrugged, unknowing. They continued to build for awhile, before hearing a joining noise sound. 

"Bad! Skeppy! VC3!" Niki called out, before quickly leaving the call. They both stood in shock for a second, before joining the vc quietly.  

In the VC was all the citizens of L'manburg. Fundy, Niki, Sapnap, Purpled, Karl, Philza, Quakity, Skeppy, Bad, and Tommy.

"Citizens of L'manburg!" Tommy called from the podium.  Niki and Fundy ushered Bad and Skeppy to the last open seats. The four sat in a square, listening to Tommy speak. The 16 year old continued to explain his plan. 

"What the-" Skeppy muttered under his breath. Tommy explained how they would capture Wilbur and Tubbo for just long enough to kill Technoblade. He let the plan sink in, before somebody started to yell. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHATS THE POINT?" Fundy screamed. Quakity and Niki joined in the protests. 

"That's a very good question." A monotone voice rang above the noise. Tommy flashed red, and fell onto the floor below the podium. He protested, but was quickly silenced. 

"TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!!" Techno screamed.