My Future (Techno)

"So?" Techno asked again. The pink figure glanced nervously around at his house. It was nice, one of the nicer builds on the server. 

"L'manburg. There on L'manburg's side." Dream said in a annoyed tone. Techno cursed under his breath and turned away. 

In actuality, Technoblade had no idea why Dream was obsessed with Bad and Skeppy. But it distracted Dream from what Techno was doing, and that was a good thing. Techno wasn't one to scheme, but he knew how people acted. He'd seen Eret, Wilbur, and Tommy be twisted by power. Admittedly, he had expected it from Eret. But Wilbur and Tommy has been like brothers to him. Their betrayals had hurt, though he'd never admit it. 

And through it all, Dream had been twisted by power. The man that started out as a sort of protector from power had fallen to the very same thing. Dream was obsessed with a certain type of power. He didn't want the power of government, but over people. He was manipulative. And, unfortunately, he was clever. 

And well Dream could benefit Techno in his quest against government, that wasn't why Techno had teamed up with Dream. He had put aside his vendetta for now, he had a mad man to take down. 

The two men worked in silence for awhile. Techno was organizing his chests absentmindly, well Dream worked on getting the perfect enchantments on his sword. 

After 5-10 minutes, Dream said his good byes and left the server. A disconnect sound pierced the air, and Techno let out a sigh of relief. Just in time. He double checked the server list. Him, Niki, Puffy, and the two people he needed most right now. He quickly headed into the nether so he could make it to the meeting spot in time. 

This could change everything.