Remember

"Uumm! Who!" Pinkie Pie said.

"It can't be!? I made sure you payed for your treachery!" Nightmare Moon said scared.

"Trapped inside the ice for a thousand years wasn't enough for you!?" King Sombra said angry.

"Uummm! Excuse me bud! But we  were about to sent Nightmare Moon back to where she belonged! To the Moon!" Rainbow Dash said.

"The moon!?" Sombra asked questionablely. Then he started to laugh.

"She sent you to the moon with the elements of harmony hasn't she!?" Sombra said smirking.

"Well, I didn't needed anything to put you in the ice!" Nightmare Moon said standing up on her four hoof to reach Sombra's height.

"I'm  confused, I didn't see any signs that another villan was coming! I don't even know who he is!?" Twilight said nervously.

"Wait!? U didn't know he was coming!?" Applejack said. Twilight shook her head.

"Oh dear! What are we going to do without Princess Celestia!?" Rarity said.

"I- i don't know!?" Twilight said.

"Well you can start be surrendering those Elements of Harmony!" Sombra said.

"What!? No!" Twilight said.

"That is unwise little one! Give us the elements of harmony now! And no one gets hurt!" Sombra said.

"We can't to that! Right Twilight!" Fluttershy said nervously. 

"No! Do get the elements you have to get past us first!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Twilight!?" Nightmare Moon question.

"Hmph! Equestria pony have gotten rough have they!" Sombra said.

"Yeah! We have!" Rainbow Dash said.

Sombra grew inpation with the six ponies and headed towards them. Not before a bright light showed in the middle. And when the light got weak it showed....

"Princess Celestia!?" The mane six yelled full of joy.

"I won't do that if I were you!" Celestia said.

"Oh and why not!?" Sombra said. Celestia couldn't find the words.

"Twilight Sparkle wasn't it!?" Nightmare Moon at last spoke.

"Me!?" Twilight said feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes, you! Don't you remember me!?" Nightmare Moon. 

Twilight shook her head. And Celestia was getting worried. 

"I'm the one that was supposedly just a dream of yours!" Nightmare Moon said remembering the little filly she spoke to a few years ago.

"You!" Twilight said angry remember that mare in the moon dream.

"Huh!? This just got weird!" Pinkie Pie said.