Regrets! And a wish!

After  school, Twilight was quite about what she said to Prince Blueblood. She felt sorry and regretted. She was waiting for her big brother. 

"Twilly!" A voice from behind called her.

She turned around and saw a white stallion with blue mane and tail, and had a star with a shield for his cutie mark. Twilight had a huge smile on her face.

"Shinning!" Said  Twilight while running towards him. As they met they hug tightly.

"How was your first day of kindergarten?" Shinning said letting go of Twilight.

"Umm... It was okay! I guess!" Twilight said  unsure of herself.

"Good to here Twi! Come let's go home!" Shinning said. Twilight nodded. 

They walked to Canterlot. They saw many ponies going shopping, having lunch, or talking to other ponies.  As they searched their house, they saw their parents. They ran to hug them.

"Soooo how was first day of school for you two!?" Velvet said letting go of Twilight.

"Great! I have made good friends!" Shinning said. 

"How about you  Twilight!?" Nightlight said. 

"Fine!" Twilight lied. 

"Good to hear dear! Come! You two must be starving!" Twilight's mom said.

They went inside.  Hours past and Twilight had finished her homework.  And was ready for bed. After reading Twilight a story, Velvet was already tugging in Twilight.  She kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Twilight!" She said.  "Goodnight mommy!" Twilight said. 

Velvet turned the lights off and closed the door to Twilight's room. As soon as Twilight heard her mother's steps vanished. She got up and opened her window.  As soon as she did she was hit by cold breeze. She giggled.

She then got out her telescope. It was small, but perfect for her. It was violet with blue stars for its design. Twilight got her notebook and looked through her telescope. She always liked looking at the stars at night. She was writing about the stars positions in her notebook. 

Then she noticed the moon. Twilight was always a curious little filly, and was wondering why the moon had a unicorn shaped. She asked her parents onced, but they never really told her. They either change the subject or pretended they didn't hear her.

Twilight than thought of a book that said that the moon can grand any wish. So of course Twilight didn't believe it at first, but she really wants to  know. So with her little two sparkling eyes she closed tightly. And began granting her wish of knowledge. Few minutes past and nothing happened. 

Twilight sigh was already tired. She was heading of to bed when some pony with a really loud voice spoke.

"Who thou wishes upon thou's moon!?" It said.

Twilight was really surprised, and scared, of the loud voice.

"M-my n-name is T-twilight S-sparkle!" Twilight said shaking trying to find the location of the voice.

"Twilight is thou you!?" Said the voice, but now it sounded familiar to a mother's voice.