The Castle of the Royal Sisters!

Twilight grew into a beautiful, talented, young mare. This is were some pony gets free.

Before Nightmare Moon went to Ponyville.

The Moon!

Nightmare Moon was sick of waiting any longer.

"Come off ! Chains! Thou need our revenge!" She said as the last chain broke free.

"Yes!" As a she teleported were she felt her sister.

Nightmare Moon opened her eyes and saw beautiful statues and flowers, but she didn't care. It was still day.

"Just thou wait ponys for soon. Thou won't have the sun for long." Nightmare Moon said.

"Not if they fight back dear sister!" She heard a familiar voice.

"Aahh! Now, thou comes sister! " Nightmare Moon said. As a shadow form came out of the bushes.

"It has been a long time hasn't Luna!" Celestia said.

"Luna is gone! There is only Nightmare Moon and thou will pay for what thou did to us!" Nightmare Moon said as her eyes turned white to form a spell.

"Please! Luna! Don't do this! I know I have been a horrible sister for not listening to you, but there is still a way!" Celestia said in pleading eyes.

"There is no way! Everypony will pay for not listening to us and our beautiful night! For thou be only Night!" Nightmare Moon said as the spell longed towards Celestia.

"Lunaaa!" was all Celestia said as the spot where she stoop were a pile ashes.

"Mph!" Nightmare Moon said as was smirking.

"Princess are you alright!" A voice was heard.

Nightmare Moon quickly took the form of her sister.

"Umm! Yes! Everything is fine!" She said in Celestia's voice.

"Very well Princess! But I insist we must go to Ponyville for the Sunset Celebration! Were your student is waiting for you!" A guard said as he approached Celestia.

"Very well! Take us there!" Celestia said.

"Umm! Very well Princess!" The guard said as he lead Celestia to a carriage with two Pegasus.

And off they went to Ponyville,not knowing they have the wrong Princess.

Meanwhile
Nightmare Moon was not the only one that was set free.

As Nighmare Moon left, she had a mothering feel when she saw Twilight, but of course she didn't know her name at first. As she followed the six ponies to the Everfree Forest.

Nightmare Moon was the first to the Castle of the royal sisters. Wainting to see something before the battle. She went to her room and found...

To be Continued...