We meet again...

"Twilight!" Yelled Shining as he ran towards Twilight as she did the same.

The met into a hug as tear were running both their faces.

"It's so good to see you again, Twilight." Shining said hugging her tightly.

"You too, Shining. I missed you so much." Twilight said in tears.

Twilight's friends surrounded them not knowing who the two ponies where. But they let Twilight have her moment with them.

Suddenly Twilight saw Cadence as her eyes widen to see her old foal sitter.

"Cadence!" Twilight said as she let go Shining and ran towards Cadence who was smiling at her.

"Sunshine, Sunshine.
Ladybugs awake.
Clap your hofes.
And do a little shake." They both said as they did a little dance.

They both laughed as they hugged each other. Every pony was confused as she looked at each other.

"It's so good to see you, Twilight." Cadence said laughing.

"I missed you, Cadence." Twilight said in happiness.

"Um, Sugarcube who are this folks?" Applejack said as she saw then laughed.

"Oh, right. Girls I would like you to meet Cadence the best foal sitter ever." Twilight said as everyone looked at the Alicorn.

"Hello every pony." Cadence said smiling.

"You mean Princess Mi Amore Cadenza?" Rarity said loudly as she recognized Cadence.

"I would prefer if you called me Cadence if you don't mind." Cadence said.

"Of course your majesty." Rarity said bowing.

"You had a princess for a babysitter? That's awesome! How was it like!?" Pinkie Pie said jumping up and down.

"It was very fun." Twilight said exited.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat.
Twilight saw it was her brother.

"Oops, sorry Shining. Every pony this is my brother Shining Armour." Twilight said as Shining stood up tall.

"Nice to meet you." Rarity said.

"Like wise. " Shining said.

Every one laughed.

"Um, Twi, who your friends?" Shining said to Twilight.

"Oh, right. This Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash." Twilight said as she introduced her friends.

"It's all very nice to meet you." Cadence said with a smile.

"Same here, princess." Applejack said as he grabbed her hat with respect.

"I wouldn't be so nice to meet them Applejack." Rainbow Dash said cautiously.

"And why not? They're Twilight's folks." Applejack said.

"Yeah, but how did they know we where here, huh? Mighty fishy if you ask me." Rainbow Dash said as everyone turned to look at the two ponies.

"Rainbow Dash got a point." Rarity said a bit cautious.

"Woah, woah. Guys this is my brother and Cadence. They must have know something was off. With the whole sun disappearing and all." Twilight said.

"Twilight is right. We felt something was off at first." Shining said a bit shy when he said the last part.

"At first?" Fluttershy asked worried.

"Twilight, we meet someone..." Cadence said.

"You mean some ponies? At least I think they were ponies. " Shining said.

"They were two strange ponies Twilight and well." Cadence said as Twilight's ear folded down in fear.

"They told us you were...." Cadence said but couldn't bear to say it out loud.

"There daughter." Shining said it almost hurt.

Everyone gasped as they looked at each other.

"I know it's not true. Your my little sister right Twilight. Right?" Shining said hurtful.

Twilight looked down as she spoke, her head in disappointment. Shining began to cry.

"It's all true, Shining. Or at least Celestia told us so." Twilight said.

"Celestia told us too. Or at least she was forced to." Cadence said.

"You saw Celestia!?" Twilight said a bit exited.

"Yeah, this dark mare showed us Celestia and she wasn't looking to good.  She told us that you weren't Shining sister that you were their parents. We didn't want to believe her but I don't think that mare let us have a choice." Cadence said.

"She's looking for you, Twi. She's so worried about you that she sent us. It only make sense that she care for you. Like a mother should." Shining said in tears.

"No, Shining. Your my brother. We're a family. And no pony can say other wise." Twilight said as she hugged Shining Armour.

"So Princess Celestia is all right?" Fluttershy said quietly but everyone hear her.

"Yes." Cadence said.

"Well then where is she now?" Applejack said.

"I don't know. They wouldn't tell us." Cadence said.

"Dang it we were so close in getting Celestia back." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well at least she's all right. That's what matters." Rarity said.

"Rarity is right. Princess Celestia is alive and well. All we need to do is get her back. Maybe then we can get our answers. To defeat those awful ponies." Applejack said loudly.

"Yeah. So I can make my cupcakes again. It's been so long since I made one." Pinkie Pie said as her hoof waved around as if it were stirring something.

"Pinkie Pie you make cupcakes just last night." Rainbow Dash said.

"It's been too long!" Pinkie Pie said jumping as she grabbed Rainbow face.

"Yeez." Rainbow Dash said letting her go as she grabbed her cheecks.

"We need a plan and a good one." Applejack said.

"She's right we need to get back Celestia maybe she can stop them for good. Any pony have any ideas." Cadence said.

Everyone looked at each other.

"I do, but no one's going to like it." Twilight said as everyone looked at her as she let go of Shining.

"We'll follow every of your moves, Twi." Shining said as his tear dried up.

Everyone agreed.