Breakfast...

Time passed as Twilight and her friends had silent breakfast since they saw what was outside.

"Sugarcube, isn't there something, anything, about that shadow pony. Ain't it weird that he showed up out of nowhere?" Applejack said as she finished eating.

"I guess so? There was nothing in tree house. And I don't remember any of the sort reading something like in Canterlot." Twilight said thinking about it.

"So what do we know?" Rarity asked.

"Well, we know that there's a chance that Nightmare Moon might be Princess Luna the long lost sisters of Princess Celestia."  Twilight said.

"We also know that she's your mum and you have issues with your shadow dad too." Rainbow Dash said taking a bite of an apple.

"Rainbow Dash!?" Applejack said angry as Twilight looked down.

"What!? It's true!" Rainbow Dash said. Fluttershy rub her hoof at Twilight as she smiled her.

"It's okay, Twilight. Your very pretty as a princess. " Fluttershy whispered.

"Thanks, I guess." Twilight said.

"Fluttershy is right, you know. When are you going to use those awesome wings of yours!? I honestly wanna see you fly!" Pinkie Pie as she flapped her hoofs as if flying nearly successing as she fell back down.

"I honestly don't know... how to fly." Twilight said rubbing her neck.

"You have beautiful wings and don't know how to use them, dear?" Rarity said shocked.

"Well, I bearly got them. Okay. I never really had them. Not that I remember." Twilight said grabbing a wing as she spreader them nearly knocking out Rarity as she ducked.

"I'm starting to see that." Rarity said as she stepped away from Twilight as she tucked her wings away.

"Sorry." Twilight said.

"Well, that is no problem. I'll teach you! I'm the fastest, strongest, and awesome flyers in all of Ponyville! I can get you up in the sky in no time!" Rainbow Dash yelled in exited as she flew fast showing off her cool moves.

"Do I really need to? I mean I can probably find a book to help for that. Plus why do I need to fly now?" Twilight said nervously.

"But dear it will be of great advantage." Rarity said.

"Oh and how's that?" Twilight said.

"What Rarity is trying to say is that, those two know how to fly. And it be easier to fight them at there level. Don't you think, Sugarcube?" Applejack said. 

"I suppose, but I'm no match for them. How am I supposed to fight them?" Twilight said. 

They all stood silent as Twilight had a good point.

"Well, we do have the elements of harmony... Maybe we can... you know... use them? If you want to of course. They're your parents after all. Am I talking to much? I fell like I am. I should probably be quiet now." Fluttershy said getting real nervous as they looked at her.

"Fluttershy is right, Twilight, dear.  Perhaps we should use the elements on them. If that's what you want of course. No one is going to force you or anything." Rarity said.

Twilight looked at them then at the table.

"I don't know, girls. I just don't know. Maybe it is a good idea." Twilight said in a near whisper, unsure of her answer.

"Twi, no one is going to force you to use them on your pops. But if you really want, we can go for it." Applejack said honestly.

"I just don't know why it's so hard to decide. I don't even know them. And yet it feels wrong to do it. It would have been so easy to just do it without knowing that... they're my real parents." Twilight said as she sigh and face-planted on the table.

"So is that a yes?" Rainbow Dash said.

They all glared at Rainbow Dash as Fluttershy tried to comfort Twilight.

"Okay, fine. We have no plan. Just say so." Rainbow Dash said crossing her front hoofs as she sat down.

Suddenly they hear a two voices.

"Twilight!?"

"Twi!?"

Everyone gasped in fear not knowing who they where.

"Twilight!?" Said a female voice.

"Twily!?" Said a male voice.

Twilight eyes widen as she only knows one person who calls her that. She ran to the door as she opened with a huge smile.

"Shinning!?"