A hard talk!!

School for Twilight was tough, but she was glad it all ended for now. She was tired of everypony calling her names, picking on her, and also hitting her like some short of dummy.

Twilight was walking outside school waiting for her brother and not wanting to be seeing by her classmates.  She as tired as she is. All of the sudden somepony called her name, she turned around and found Shinning.

"Thank Celestia!" She muttered.

"How was school Twily!?" Shinning said.

"Fine!" Twilight said quietly.

"That doesn't seem a good 'fine' Twi! Did something happened today!?" Shinning said concerned for her.

"Just tired! But am alright!" Twilight said.

"Alright! But if something or somepony is bothering just tell your b.b.b.f.f okay!" Shinning said. 

Twilight giggled as he said his nickname.

The two went to their house quietly for some reason.  As they arrived they were meet by their parents,  Twilight Velvet and Nightlight.

"How was your both day!?" Velvet said.

"Fine!" Twilight and Shinning said in unison. They laughed.

"Good to hear you two laugh! Now let's get inside and have dinner! Shaw we!" Nightlight said. They nodded and went inside. 

Hour past and Twilight was getting ready for bed. As she looked at the moon she remembered what the kids at school said to her when Rubies and Blueblood told everypony that she talked to the moon.

'Maybe it was just a dream!' She tough. As she said that someone spoke.

"Dear, Twilight Sparkle are thy there!?" Nightmare Moon said. Twilight lost it there and there.

"Your not here, Your not real!" Twilight yelled tears falling from her eyes. Nightmare Moon was getting worried for Twilight. 

"Twilight are thy okay how can thy say such things!" Nightmare Moon said. 

"Because you aren't real your just in my mind, you are not in the moon but in my head!" Twilight screamed not containing her tears.

"Twilight listen to thy! Is Twilight we are..." Nightmare Moon said but Twilight didn't let her speak. 

"No, your not real, please just stop!" Twilight said tears running her cheeks, her eyes red from crying.

Nightmare Moon didn't say anything else, but was left devastated never in a 1000 years had she seen a filly crying for something to stop so badly. That night Nightmare Moon hearth was broken from pure sadness and her anger only grew.

And as for Twilight Sparkle, she was left a lone for that whole year as other ponies bullied her. But as the year past a new year became. One that Twilight was so happy.  That year she became Princess Celestia's most precious student.

Ever since Twilight grew into a beautiful, smart, talented mare with great power.  And at last since Nightmare Moon never spoke to her again, Twilight always thought it was a Nightmare when she was a filly.

But never knew what she can really do or what she is do her.