The Sun and the Moon...

Twilight woke up, as she heard a knock on the door. When she opened it she saw Applejack. 

"Morning, sugarcube. How you sleep?" Applejack said as Twilight wiped her eyes.

"Fine, actually. This bed can make you sleep for the whole day." Twilight said as she stretched her wings.

"A little cramp from the wings but other than that I slept like Spike." Twilight said.

"Good to hear. Cause, I brought you a little something." Applejack said as she walked in with a sleepy dragon on her back.

"Aaaawww. He's so cute when he's asleep." Twilight said as she lifted Spike from Applejack's back and into the bed. She then kissed his cheek as they headed out of the room. Twilight's stomach began to growl as she looked nervous.

"Come on. Pinkie and I have made breakfast with a few things Fluttershy and Rainbow found in the Everfree." Applejack said as they began to walk to all almost destroyed table full of berries, apples, and cupcakes. They also saw Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity sitting on the table eating.

"Morning, darling. How you sleep?" Rarity said spotted them.

"Very good. And you?" Twilight said. "Like a baby." Rainbow Dash said.

"Like a princess for me. Those beds really are magical." Rarity said as Fluttershy nodded.

"Well, I slept like a really cooked up cupcake. They were hooooottt." Pinkie Pie said jumping out of nowhere.

"You know, after all this. I expect to be night time, but there light outside." Rainbow Dash said flying in as she got a cupcake to eat.

"Light? The sun is out!? That means Celestia must have defeat them!" Twilight said exited as she started to run outside. The other followed.

"Oh, boy this isn't good." Pinkie Pie said running and jumping at the same time.

"Sugarcube, hold up. She didn't mean it literally." Applejack said as they ran but it was to late.

Twilight opened the door to find the sun being covered by the moon. Only showing a bit of light just enough for plants to grow.

"No! I thought... I thought... no." Twilight said as her ears bend and sat down on her flank. The rest saw this as they tried to comfort her.

"We're so so so sorry, Twilight." Fluttershy said as she sat next Twilight trying to comfort her.

"Oh, darling. It's okay, I'm sure Rainbow Dash didn't meant to hurt your feelings. Right Rainbow Dash." Rarity said glaring at Rainbow Dash.

"I didn't actually... I was just... we can see the sun now." Rainbow Dash said smiling as she pointed at the sun being covered by the moon.

Twilight sight in grief.

"She's still capture. Isn't she?" Twilight said. 

They all stayed silent as they looked at each other.

"I bet she's fine, Sugarcube. Princess Celestia has been here for nearly centuries. And she'll be here for longer." Applejack said calmly.

"Maybe? But I just don't know what to do anymore. I wasn't prepared for any of this." Twilight said as she looked at the sky both the sun and moon could be seen.