My old room...

"Anything!?" Twilight said as Rainbow Dash flew in.

"Nothing!" She said.

"Darling, we may accept that the guard didn't recognize her, maybe." Rarity said.

"Rarity, could be right. And we could be worried for nothing and no pony is coming in those darn woods." Applejack said.

"But what if they waiting for us to fall asleep and they creep in the castle. And take us all. No! I can't allow that!" Twilight said placing.

Spike saw that Twilight was worried and so could the others.

"Twilight! How about you get some sleep." Applejack said.

"What!? No! I can't! I mean..." "Now,now! We haven't slept in hours and we are all pretty tired right about now. So I suggest we all take our rooms and sleep for tonight while Spike, here, guard the castle and tell us if any danger is coming our way." Applejack said.

"Me!" Spike question.

"Yeah! You! You been asleep when Nightmare Moon first appeared. So I guarantee you can't be sleepy. Giving us an opportunity to get some shut eye." Applejack said.

"Applejack is right your the only who has slept. It's only fair!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Now don't make me put you as guard too for causing us all this panic." Applejack said as Rainbow Dash laugh nervously.

"Oh, please Spikey Wikey!" Rarity said as she patted her eyelashes.

"Well alright!" Spike said as he blushed.

"Well that be it... Now wait a darn minute where is Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie!?" Applejack said causing a panic.

"You mean those sleepy heads over there!" Rainbow Dash said as she pointed at the the poies sleeping.

Fluttershy had a bunny next to her while Pinkie Pie was sleeping side ways saying "Ooohhh!!! Flotation cupcakes! Mmmhhh! Yummy!"

They all laughed at Pinkie Pie. Applejack looked at Twilight for her answer.

"Well, alright! Let me just upgrade the spell and get those two to bed." Twilight said as everypony cheered expected for two sleepy ponies and a dragon.

After they put Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy in their not destroyed rooms each pony went to their rooms. Twilight opened her room and saw it in a mess but the bed still in tacked.

As she walked to investigate the room she saw a photo that she stepped in that was cracked. Twilight blew the dust of the photo and saw two young Alicorns.

One was had bright white fur and a pink mane while the other had dark naive blue hair with light blue mane.

"This must be Princess Celestia and her sister... Princess Luna!" Twilight said to herself as she looked at Luna's young self.

Then she looked around and saw stars floating and the bed with dark blue.

"Huh! This must be  Princess Luna's bedroom. What are the odds. Hehe." Twilight said as then she just spotted the secret passage.

Twilight carefully walked through the wall till she came upon a door. With her magic, Twilight slowly opened the door and saw a room.

It was a baby room. She saw toys in one area full with dust, another area where the baby should be changed, and then she spotted the crib.

Twilight slowly, carefully walked towards it not wanting to see remains. But to her surprise there was nothing but dust.

"Phew!" Twilight said as she took a dep breath. Then she looked at the crib and spotted a a few letters.

"Twilight Andromeda Sparkle!" Twilight read out loud.

"This must be my room!" Twilight said as took it all in. She sight as she walked away and went the Luna's room. She closed the secret passage.

"That's for another adventure! For now I must rest! Who knows what might lie for us next!" Twilight said as she cleaned the dust off the bed and jump in ready to sleep.