First Day of School!

⚠️ Warning Sexual Harassment ⚠️

Twilight's parents told Shinning that the doctors gave them the filly to them after she was born. At first Shinning was confused and asked ' why didn't they gave her to us early!?' And once again they lied saying 'because she was sick when she was born,but she got better.' With that Shinning asked no more.

Since then five years past and was Twilight's first day of kindergarten.

"Goodbye mommy! Goodbye daddy!" Little Twilight said as she headed for school. "Goodbye sweetie!" Velvet said. "Take care!" Nightlight said.

What Twilight didn't know  a prince was watching her. "You know what!?" He said to another  stallion. "What!?" The other said. "That purple unicorn is going to be my princess!" Said the prince. "Yeah! She is quite beautiful!" Said stallion one. "Ah ah! I said mine!" The prince said.

As the bell range all the fillies went to their classes. Twilight sat in front class while the other quickly got to there sits. "Okay class my name is Ms.Hollies! Now  let's begin! Your going to come up here and say your name and how old you are! Who wants to go first!" Ms. Hollies said. "Me! Me! Me!" The children all said. And one by one they went to the front.

When it was Twilight's turn she walked in front. "Hi! My name is Twilight Sparkle! And I'm five years old!" Twilight said. "Good job Twilight! Now who's next!" Ms. Hollies said. And a unicorn stallion with white fur and yellow hair stood up walking towards the front of the class.

"Hello my name is Prince Blueblood!" He said and everypony gasped,well all except Twilight she knew exactly who he was thanks to a book about royal families. He was Princess Celestia's niece. "And I am 5 years old!" Blueblood continue as he walked to he's sit. "Thank You Prince Blueblood! Now let us start our lessons!" Ms.Hollies said.

After a few hours the lunch bell rang and everypony went outside to eat lunch. Twilight was sitting on a table with her lunch out and a book. She was reading while eating.

Then she felt somepony with her. Twilight looked up to see who it was. "Hello my dear!" Prince Blueblood said. "Hello your highness!" Twilight said. "Can I tell you something!?" He said. "Yes!" Twilight said putting down her book.

"Your eyes are very pretty!" Blueblood said. "Thank You! Your highness!" Twilight said. "You can call me Blueblood if you want no need for that Twilly!" The stallion said. Twilight giggled no one but her brother and Cadence her foalsitter calls her that. "With pleasure! Blueblood!" Twilight said.

"Twilly can I give you something!?" Blueblood said. Twilight nodded. Blueblood leaned towards Twilight's cheeck and kissed her. Twilight was blushing with surprised. "Umm... Thank You!" She said. "Your welcome!" He said smiling a little blush in his cheeks. This was the first time Prince Blueblood ever kissed a girl before. And for Twilight it was her first time some pony kissed her other than her parents and brother. 

"Hey Twi!" Blueblood said. "Yes!" Twilight said. "Do you want to be my princess!?" He said. "W-what!?" Twilight said surprised. "My princess!" Blueblood said again. Twilight didn't know what to say. "I... I don't know!?" Twilight said looking down. "Please!" Blueblood said.

Twilight said nothing. She was scared. She never have been with someone before and she was only five years old. All of the sudden she felt somepony nuzzling her. It was Blueblood. He was hugging her tightly and nuzzling her neck. "It's alright! My princess!" He said. It felt relaxing and safe,but wrong.

"Prince Blueblood! This feels nice,but it also feels wrong!" Twilight said nervously. "Sshh! Just let the good stuff in!" He said not stopping. Twilight did as he said and felt relaxed.

Until she felt him licking her ear. "Enough!" Twilight said pushing him away from her. "What's wrong!?" Blueblood said. "This is wrong!" She said getting her stuff. "This is not wrong!" Blueblood said. "Yes it is!" Twilight said ready to leave. That is until she was pulled by the unicorn.

"Twilight! I love you!" He said. Twilight looked at him in disgust and anger. "We bearly know each other and you already love me! What's the hay is wrong with you!" She said pulling away from him. Blueblood look sad. "But I do!" He said not willing to give up. "Your crazy!" Twilight said and began to run away from him.

What she didn't know was that she was going to regret it. But too late!