I lost her!

"What do you mean!?" Celestia asked.

"Thou haven't told her didn't you!" Nightmare Moon said smirking.

"Told me what!?" Celestia said.

"Why don't thou tell her, Twilight Sparkle." Nightmare Moon said.

"T-there is a reason I didn't like making friends!" Twilight said uncomfortable.

"Because..." Twilight said tears running down her cheecks.

"Because why!? Twi! You can tell us we're your friends now!" Applejack said.

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie said.

"It was because I was afraid!" Twilight yelled. Everypony was quite for a moment.

"Now, umm sugarcube why would you be afraid of making friends!?" Applejack said.

"Because I was bullied went I was just a filly because of her!" Twilight yelled and pointed her hoof at Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Moon got hurt she didn't know she was the reason of a poor fillies nightmares.

"What she did do!?" Celestia said.

"I sort of asked for a wish!" Twilight said nervously.

"And how did you that, wasn't she trap on the moon!" Rainbow Dash said confused.

"I wished upon the moon!" Twilight said.

"Oooooohhhh!" The others said.

"And what did you wish for!?" Celestia said.

"She wished for knowledge of our moon and me, sister! And thou simply told her." Nightmare Moon said.

"Sister!?" The mane six yelled in confusement.

"Typical!" Sombra said annoyed.

"Let me guess! Thei sister told no one of our existence. What if thou my daughter!" Nightmare Moon said. 

"Daughter!?" The mane six including Sombra yelled out confused.

"And I guess you haven't told Sombra either have you!?" Celestia said back. Nightmare Moon got angry by that.

"Daughter!? What daughter!?" Sombra said approaching Nightmare Moon.

"Our daughter, dear Sombra!" Nightmare Moon said.

"Since when!?" Sombra said getting pist.

"Since the day thou lied to us!" Nightmare Moon said.

"What!? And you haven't told me since then!" Sombra yelled at her.

"No! Thou has not." Nightmare Moon said angry.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Sombra said.

"Thou has no right to know thei daughter. Thou would have taken thei Daughter!!!" Nightmare Moon yelled. Everypony was silent from there.

"I would never Luna! I love you and will always do no matter what!" Sombra said.

Nightmare Moon teared up as she tried not to cry she face away from them.

"It wasn't your fault. I never meant to lie to you. I just... I thought someone could... love me without knowing who I was." Sombra said as he approached Nightmare Moon.

He nuzzled her very caring. They were like that for a few minutes.

"Where is she? I want to meet her." Sombra whispered to her.

"I-i lost her! Since I turned i lost her!" Nightmare Moon said heartbroken as tears finally came out of her eyes.  Sombra sight in sadness. 

"It's alright, we'll find her!" Sombra said.

"How!? We don't know if thou is even alive! Thou hit her from Celestia, Sombra! What if thou isn't alive!" Nightmare Moon said crying in anger and frustration.

"Don't say that!" Sombra said a bit angry.

"But it's true! Thei probably dead... because of US!" Nightmare Moon yelled. 

"No, it's wasn't you fault. " Sombra said.

"I have something to say!" Celestia said quietly.

"Say!? Say! Haven't you done enough! Because of thei, thou have turned into this! And been imprisont by thou's moon for 1,000 years! Because of thei, thou lost our daughter!" Nightmare Moon yelled at Celestia face.

"And because of me you get to see your daughter again!" Celestia said.

"What!?" Nightmare Moon said.

"I know exactly where your daughter is!" Celestia said.