Sleep Well

"I hate you!" Twilight yelled in anger.

Everypony was surprised, but Celestia was heartbroken.

"I'm really sorry, Twilight!" Celestia said tears falling.

She turned around so no one could see her. Celestia felt exactly the same after she banished her sister to the moon.

"Twilight! How could you say that!?" Applejack said.

"How could I not!?" Twilight said in anger.

"Twilight, she may have lied to you, but still the princess had good intentions to protect the only family she had left. I know it seems hard but we are here for you, sigarcube. We all are." Applejack said.

Twilight felt her anger disappeared as heard Applejack.Twilight looked at Nightmare Moon and Sombra, her supposed parents then she look at Celestia. The only real family she had. Then she looked at her friends.

The first real friends she had. And it was thanks to Celestia. How could she say that she hated Celestia if she's the reason of her happiness. Twilight was confused; she didn't know what to do.

Nightmare Moon saw this and headed towards Twilight slowly.

"Ssshhh! Little one it will be alright!" Nightmare Moon whispered to her daughter.

"Thei's mother is here. It is alright. We are here." Nightmare Moon said as neared to hug her daughter longing to do so for such a long time.

Twilight now felt anger again.

"Get away from me!" Twilight yelled. Twilight pushed Nightmare Moon and she back away. Twilight looked at her.

"You are not my mother!" Twilight said.

Nightmare Moon stared at her daughter in disbelief. Sombra stepped forward and hugged Twilight. Twilight tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

All of the sudden she fell dizzy. She suddenly fell asleep.

"What did you do to Twilight!? You..!" Rainbow Dash said ready to fight him,but sombra stopped her.

"I put her to sleep! To calm her down from this sudden news!" Sombra said.

Sombra was making a spell to concur a portal. He stood up with Twilight resting on his back.

"Where do thou going with thei daughter!?" Nightmare Moon said angry blocking the portal.

"What do you think!? I'm leaving! And I'm taking Twilight with me!" Sombra said.

"No! Thei won't with thei daughter!" Nightmare Moon said concurning a sword.

"You had her when she was born it is my turn!" Sombra yelled and concur his old Scythe.

"Oh boy!" Applejack said.

"This just got dark quickly!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Ooh boy" Rainbow Dash said.

Sombra set Twilight on the floor to fight Nightmare Moon.

"Thou knows Thei won last time, Sombra! It's better to step down!" Nightmare Moon said.

"Well now I have a change to fight for something I really care about!" Sombra said as he and Nightmare Moon circled each other.

"Girls! Get Twilight out of here!" Celestia whispered to the girls.

"But what about you,princess!?" Applejack said.

"Don't worry about me! I want Twilight away from them! Find a safe place to hide please do as I say! I know I have done wrong but please do it for Twilight! It's all am asking for!" Celestia said.

"Twilight's are friend! We do anything for her!" Applejack said.

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie said. The other nodded.

"Thank You!" Celestia replied.