A new family!

A few days past and Princeses Celestia was getting worried for her little niece.

"Oh! I can't just give her to another family just like that! What if Luna finds out!? She's probably going to kill me this time!" Celestia said passing.

Little Twilight was just watching her aunt walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... She was already getting wozzy.

All of the sudden a knock was heard and one guard came in.

"Your majesty! The Sparkle family is in your throne room as you requested." He said.

"I will be there in a few minutes! Thank You! You may leave now!" Celestia said.

Celestia took a deep breath as the guard left her room. She then fell to the ground.

"I can't do this! I just can't!" Celestia said a stream of tears falling from her cheeks.

Twilight saw this and came to the princess's face and began to nuzzling her. This made Celestia feel better.

"Thank You Twilight! Luna did I find job on raising you!" Celestia smiled. Then she frowned.

"I'm sorry Twilight but I need to take your memories about me and your mother!" Celestia said unhappy.

Twilight looked at her confused.

Slowly the Princess of the sun levitate her niece in the air. Now, Twilight was floating in the air giggling as it were a game.

"Goodbye Twilight! Till we meet again!" Celestia said as she began to take her memories away from Twilight.

As she did the filly began to close her eyes as asleep. Once Celestia was finished she hold the filly tightly not wanting to let go.

"You must be strong Celestia for Twilight and... and for Luna!" She said as walked towards the throne room with Twilight on her back sleeping peacefully.

Princeses Celestia arrived in her throne room and saw two unicorn couple. They saw Celestia and bowed slowly,and sadly.

"Your highness! You ask for us!" Said the male unicorn.

"Yes I have Nightlight. But I must apologize for the accident you had a couple of days ago. I have heard about your filly and I'm sorry!" Celestia said sadly.

The female unicorn started to cry.

"No don't cry Twilight! It's okay! She's on a better place now!" Nightlight said hugging her mare.

"I.. I just wanted my babyyy!!" She said crying.

"And this is why your here!" Celestia said. The two unicorns looked at her surprised looks on their faces.

"And why is that your majesty!?" Nightlight said.

"I... I have found this little filly in my castle gardens a couple days ago. A-and since you have lost your filly. I was wondering if you like this one!" Celestia said hesitating to pick up the sleepy filly on her back.

Twilight Velvet, the female unicorn, gasped as she saw the filly.

"Y-yes, please!" She said excited picking the filly up waking her as well. Little Twilight eyes sparkler.

"She's beautiful!" Velvet said.

"Princess are you sure about this!? I mean she kind of cute and all,but... Owe!" Nightlight said but got hit by Velvet.

"Nightlight! The Princess is giving us a beautiful filly! And I already lost one am not losing this one. And I don't care if she's not mine!" Velvet said hugging the filly closer to her. Celestia finches at that.

'Oh boy!' Celestia thought worried. Nightlight saw this.

"Princess! If you don't mind me questioning but is this filly yours!?" Nightlight said.

"Nightlight!" Velvet said.

"No, but she's my.... She's my niece!" Celestia said.

"What!?" The unicorn pair said making little Twilight giggle.

Celestia told them everything. How she banished her sister to the moon and that she's the filly mother. And how may years she had took care of the filly while she slept.

"Please! She's not safe with me!" Celestia said tears falling from her cheeks. The unicorns were surprised by this.

"We will take care of her! I promise Princess!" Velvet said.

"Thank You!" Celestia said.

"But what's the filly's name!? If you don't mind me asking!" Nightlight said.

"Your going to like it! Her name is Twilight Sparkle! This is another reason why I choose you!" Celestia said.

"Haha she has my name!" Velvet said. They chuckled even baby Twilight.

"But promise me something!" Celestia said. They nodded.

"You can't tell any pony else not even your son!" She said.

"We promise! We just have to cook up a lie to Shinning!" Nightlight said.

"Thank You once again!" Celestia said.

"No Thank You!" Velvet said as she bowed to the princess.

Once they leaved Celestia felt once again alone. She felt relieved and worried at the same time.

"Please let her be safe! I hope I didn't make another mistake!" Celestia said.