The Truth!

"Where is thei!?" Nightmare Moon said in tears of excitement and anger.

"But there's a problem!" Celestia said.

"What sort of problem is there!?" Sombra said.

"She doesn't know your her real parents." Celestia said.

"Thei can have the time on the world as long thou is with us!" Nightmare Moon said impation.

"And I gave her to another family!" Celestia said.

There was a moment of silence between the two sisters as Nightmare Moon was boiling with rage.

"What!?" She yelled in anger.

"How could thou!? How many families has thei been with!? How many memories did thou erase!?" Nightmare Moon said in anger. 

"None!" Celestia yelled trying to get her to listen.

Celestia took a deep breath.

"She was asleep for nearly a thousand years!" Celestia said.

"Why!?" Nightmare Moon said worried.

"Because some of your corruption went inside of her and the only way to save was take her earth pony and pegasus magic from her and make her sleep. But I didn't know for how long!" Celestia said taking it all out.

"Wait! You said take her earth pony and pegasus magic. Was Nightmare Moon's daughter an Alicorn!?" Twilight said curious.

"Yes!" Celestia answered.

"She's  an Alicorn!?" The other said including Sombra.

Nightmare Moon nodded to Sombra.

"Thou was a beautiful little filly. With thei tiny wings and horn." Nightmare Moon said sadly as she remembered her daughter.

"Oh my! So there's three princesses!?" Rarity question.

"Actually four!" Twilight said. 

"What!? Another princess!?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes! Cadence! The princess of love! My ex-babysitte!" Twilight said .

"Ooohhh! Yeah!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Wait! Is Cadence Nightmare Moon's daughter!? You do call her your niece! And she is an Alicorn!" Twilight said.

"My adopted niece." Celestia said.

"Then who is thei daughter!?" Nightmare Moon said.

Celestia stared at Twilight and her horn started to glow. She pointed her horn at Twilight.

"Forgive me Twilight" She said.

As Twilight began to glow. When the light was gone she was in the ground but this time with wings.

Everypony gasped.

"Twilight is Nightmare Moon's daughter!?" They all said.

Twilight's eyes went wide open as she began to look at her self in fear as she saw her new/old wings.

"Yes!" Celestia said sadly.

"How can this be? I don't understand." Twilight said.

"I made sure to keep an eye on you ever since you woke up. I gave you away to a family I could trust the most. I also told Twilight Velvet and Nightlight to take you to my school, so I can keep a better eye on you! But what I wasn't expecting was for your cutie mark!" Celestia said.

"My cutie mark!?" Twilight said as she looked at it.

"Because your cutie mark represents the element your wilding on your head. It also means you were born to do great things, not only as a princess but a hero to Equestria!" Celestia said.

There was a moment of silence as Twilight tried to understand.

"My parents, my brother, my studies; they were all a lie!?" Twilight said tear in her eyes as she looked at Celestia.

Celestia just stood there as she nodded.

"Why? Why did you keep me from this!?" Twilight said tears running down her cheecks.

"Because my sister,your mother, was disliked for her magic that she  became Nightmare Moon. I didn't wanted you to become like... your parents! I'm sorry, Twilight. Please forgive me!" Celestia said sadly.

Twilight didn't know what do say, but all she felt was anger. Anger that Celestia didn't told her about her parents, anger that her real parents didn't love her and turn evil.

All this feeling and all she felt was anger.

"I hate you!" Twilight yelled.

Everypony was surprised.