Celestia is Gone!

"Phew! I never realized it was this far to the Castle!" Rarity said as they enter the Castle of the Royal Sisters.

"At least we made it early." Twilight said as she looked at the sky that was dark.
"Nevermind!" Twilight said as her ear folded in sadness.

Everypony went inside the castle.

"Um.. Twilight where do we sleep!?" Fluttershy said.

All of the sudden Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie's stomach growled.

"And where are we supposed to get food!?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah! I'm hungry!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Good think I brought a few snacks!" Spike said as he toke off his bagback and toke out a few apples and cupcake as well as some candy from last night party.

"Oh thank Celestia!" Rarity said.

"Oh no! I forgot about Celestia!" Twilight said as she ran towards the last place she saw her.

"Good going Rarity!" Rainbow Dash said as she flew behind Twilight.

"Oh my bad! I didn't meant it!" Rarity said.

"Let's go y'all!" Applejack said as they all ran behind them.

Twilight was the first to arrive. She saw nothing.

"No! No! She's gone!" Twilight said tears running down her cheecks. She sat down.

As the others got there they saw nothing, but Twilight on the floor sitting as she cried. The girls were quiet not knowing what to say.

"Twilight!?" Applejack said as she came close to her. Twilight looked at her.

"She's not here Applejack!! What do you think they did to her!?" Twilight said crying.

"I know she's not here ,Twilight, but we still have to stop them. For the sake of Equestria! I know it may be hard but we got to move on!" Applejack said.

"Okay!" Twilight said. Applejack nodded. They walked to the other girls.

"So what we do now!?" Pinkie Pie said.

They looked at Twilight. 

"Rainbow Dash I want you to look for any rooms in the Castle that aren't ruined or crashed!" Twilight said.

"On it!" Rainbow Dash said as she flew fast to search the castle.

"Applejack and Fluttershy I want you two to go in the forest and find food. I'm not sure for how long we might stay here. So gather as much food as possible!" Twilight said.

Applejack nodded.

"O-okay!" Fluttershy said nervously.

"Come Flutters! There's no need to worry!" Applejack said as she left the room. Fluttershy followed.

"Rarity, can you and Spike fix what rooms Rainbow Dash says there good enough for us so we can rest more comfortable." Twilight said.

"Of course dear! Come along Spike, we got rooms to decorate!" Rarity said as she and Spike left.

"What about me!?" Pinkie Pie said.

"Umm... can you keep an eye on the castle. Warn us if Nightmare Moon or King Sombra are near!" Twilight said.

"Okay tokie!" Pinkie Pie said jumping away.

"As for me! Let's see what we can find about my so called parents!" Twilight said.