The Father Of My Filly!

The Castle of the Royal Sisters!
Night Time!

 "I'm pregnant!" Princess Luna said. Luna just found out she was pregnant with a filly and that Sombra's the father.

"No this can't be happening! He can't be the father! He just can't be! He's an umbra! A creature of pure darkness! That can't love!" Luna said pacing back and forth.

All of the sudden Celestia came in her room.

"What can't be!?" Celestia said.

"Oh sister you scared me!" Luna said.

"Sorry! But what were you saying!?" Celestia said.

"Umm!..." Luna said thinking of something. She just couldn't tell her.

"I don't feel very good. And the doctors say I should stay a couple mouths in my room. And that maybe you can help with my moon." Luna said.

"Umm... Okay!" Celestia said suspicious.

"So that means you can't be with me!" Luna said teleporting Celestia out of her room.

"Bye Tia!" Luna said closing the door. Luna sighed.

"That was close! I must keep you a secret little one. No one must know who your father is!" Luna said touching her tummy.

9 mouths past since Luna found out she was pregnant.

She was too weak to raise the moon,so Celestia took her moon. Celestia never knew that Luna was pregnant. And today was the night where Luna gets to see her filly.

"Okay little one today is the night! Mommy is finally going to see you!" Luna said breathing rapidly.

Luna puts a shield so no one could hear her scream as she gives birth.

"Aaaahhhh!" Luna screamed. She kept this up for a few minutes.

"Just one more push Luna come on!" Luna said to herself. She took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could.

"Aaaahhh!!!" She yelled one final time.

Suddenly she heard crying that wasn't her. She quickly grab the filly with her magic and some towels. 

She picked up a lavender Alicorn baby. Her mane and tail was dark blue with pink and purple highlights. She had small wings that were fluffy and her small horn that barely shows in her mane.

"Hello, my little star!" Luna said.

The filly suddenly stopped crying and opened her eyes. They were violet purple that sparkled brightly.

"Your so beautiful!" Luna said as she nuzzled the filly. She could hear small giggles from her prescious daughter. 

"I shall name you Princeses Twilight Andromeda Sparkle! After all you are a princess!" Luna said. Twilight just giggled. "Yes, that's perfect!" She said as she sang a lullaby.

Twilight fell asleep quickly.

"Goodnight,my little star!" Luna said as she gave Twilight a kiss on her forehead.

A couple mouths past.

And it was hard for Luna not because of her daughter. Luna loved her daughter. And kept her hidden from everypony.  No it was because she had to sent King Sombra to his banishment in the ice.

Sombra had completely turned to the monster he always was.  She didn't know if she would ever see him again. But prefer not to. It was going to be hard to tell him that she raised their daughter alone. How would he react!? Luna prefer doing it by her self. But that wasn't the only thing.

Luna had never talked to Celestia or even seen her. The only time she sees her is when she raises her moon. And when she talks to Celestia,she always makes an excuse.

Like 'Luna I'm too tired!', 'Luna I have a meeting!', or ,her favorite, 'I don't have time to play with you, I need to worry about my subjects as it is!'

What about me!? Luna never felt so lonely. But she thanks the stars for giving her such a wonderful daughter.

"Your the only one that listen! My little twinkle Star!" Luna said as she nuzzled Twilight. She just giggled. 

Luna made a room just for Twilight. A little hidden place ,so Twilight can sleep in peace, in her room.

"You must rest little one!" Luna said as she opened a secret door from one of her walls in her room. She walked in another hallway all the way to a door. Luna unlocked the door with her magic.

In the there were toys scattered everywhere, a changing station on the right corner of the room, and in the middle Twilight's crib. In the ceiling Luna put stars everywhere and her moon as well as the sun. Luna placed Twilight in her crib,she giggled. Luna then sang a lullaby to Twilight. Slowly Twilight fell her eyes close until she was asleep.

"No one will ever harm you! I promise! My little star!" Luna said.