Confusion!

The Library:

"Phew! That was close!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Spike! You scared us!" Twilight said

"We thought you where Nightmare Moon and King Sombra!" Twilight said.

"Scared!? I wasn't scared. Hehe." Rainbow Dash said laughing nervously.

"We thought you where Nightmare Moon and King Sombra." Rarity said.

"I'm sorry! Wait, King Sombra!? I thought you were going to defeat Nightmare Moon, not a King!?" Spike said all confuse.

"Hehe! Did I tell you that there my real parents too." Twilight said nervously.

"Wwhhaaattt!?" Spike said yelling till Rainbow Dash cover his mouth.

"Yeah, Yeah! Long story short, Twilight is the long lost daughter of the Nightmare Moon!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh and don't forget King Sombra too!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Yeah him too!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I sure did miss alot!" Spike said rubbing his head.

"And how are you taking it Twi!?" Spike said.

"Let's not talk about it!" Twilight said as she turned around.

"She is not ready to accept it yet dear, Spike!" Rarity said.

"Yeah! If I were their daughter I wouldn't either! I mean your mom and dad are really scary." Fluttershy said.

Everypony started at her.

"Did I say to much!?" Fluttershy said.

"No, Flutters it that Twilight ain't ready for the big news! Not yet she ain't! And of course it will take long too!" Applejack said.

"Here's the plan! Go to your homes and get supplies. Tell your family about this new threads in Equestria and make sure they hide. We can't risk them coming with. For we might not know if Nightmare Moon or King Sombra will find us. And I do not want to put your family's at risk. Till then we will hide in the Castle of the Everfree Forest!" Twilight said.

"But what do we do if they find us, Twilight!?" Spike said.

"You will all run for it." Twilight said.

"Wwhhhaaattt!" They all said.

"I will not let them hurt you guys. And they will only want me. And I'm not sure what they will do to you. And I am not going to let them." Twilight said.

"Oh no! We are letting them let take you like that! We made a promise to Princess Celestia and we are planning to keep it!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow is right we are letting you do it alone!" Applejack said.

"I agree as well!" Rarity said.

"So do I!" Spike said.

"Me too!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Um.. same here!" Fluttershy said.

Twilight sight.

"Fine! I guess I will have to make a barrier or something to keep them away if they do find us. And giving us time to escape and look for another place to hide! Deal!" Twilight said.

"Yeah!" They all yelled.

"Cross my heart! Hope to fly! Stick a cupcake in my eye!" Pinkie Pie said doing and x on her heart, flapping her arms, and putting her hoof on her eye.

"Huh!" Twilight and Spike said confused.

"Oh! Yeah! This my side of a promise you have to keep or else you lose the other ponys trust FOREVER!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Okay!" Spike said.

"Let just go! We will met back here! Is that clear!" Twilight said.

Everypony nodded.