t w o

c h a p t e r  2

"..that would be all, thank you." Gyeoul did a small bow before stepping off the platform, finally finishing their presentation.

Being the last group to present, the people in the room was inevitably bored out of their minds. You could count on one hand how many people were actually paying attention. Mostly, they were just staring at the clock in front, desperately wishing for the time to tick faster.

The professor in front scanned the entirety of the paper one last time before giving a nod of satisfaction and scribbling down the group's final grade. He flipped back to the first page, eyeing the names. "Is there an error with the members' names? I recall that all groups had five members." He asked.

Gyeoul firmly shook her head. "No. There's no error."

The bee sitting at the back of the room was evidently pissed. It annoyed him how he knew he couldn't do anything about it. Maybe not yet.

"Very well." The professor stood up from his seat, signalling Gyeoul's group to go back to their respective places. The people inside the room were now upright, ready to be dismissed. "I would like to congratulate everyone for successfully making it through the semester. Just a reminder that this presentation will affect 50% of your final grade.."

After a lengthy speech and shedding of few tears later, the professor was finally uttered the word everyone was waiting for. "Dismissed."

No one wasted their time in dashing out the hellish classroom, each eager to go to their individual schedules. Gyeoul paid them people no attention and took her time in fixing her things since it was her last class for the day. She bid her group mates a small farewell, brushing their gratitude away for being a 'great leader'.

Finally stuffing her Crong pencil case inside her canvas tote bag, she slid out of her seat. She had not even taken two steps yet before a body harshly slams into her shoulder. Fortunately, she was able to catch herself however the impact still caused her bag to fall and spill all of its content on the floor. She snapped her head towards the perpetrator with a glare.

The bee gave a mere shrug with a smirk. He laughed mockingly, heading towards the exit with his moronic peers.

"Real mature, asshole." Gyeoul called loudly.

"What did you say?" He growled, about to march back towards her.

"Yang Go Choo!" Another voice joined.

Gyeoul shifted her attention to the owner of the voice who happened to be Yeji who stood not far. She made her way towards the bee with her arms crossed. "Apologize." She demanded.

Gochoo was clearly flustered by Yeji's presence. "She called me an 'asshole'!" He whined which repulsed not only Gyeoul but also the brown haired boy who stood by the wall waiting for his friend.

"You're the one the pushed her."

Minho was in awe at Yeji's intrusive nature that she somehow always found herself in other people's business. The thought of doing it himself already tired him out. He crossed his arms wondering how much longer the clash will take.

Gochoo scoffed before mumbling a small apology and leaving right after, not even bothering to help clean up.

Gyeoul's had clenched her teeth in annoyance before angrily picking her stuff up. Yeji immediately went to help the girl. "Are you alright?" She asked, gathering the papers.

"Just peachy." Gyeoul said, irritation evident in her voice.

"Tell me if he bothers you again. I'll handle it." Yeji had joked, expecting even a smile but to her dismay and much awkwardness, Gyeoul focused on the task at hand, ignoring her words.

Yeji remained quiet, sensing that the girl was not much of a talker. She helped clean up in silence. Upon picking the last pen, they stood up.

"Maybe you shouldn't have kicked him out of the group." Minho who had been silent finally spoke.

From across the room, Yeji widened her eyes at him, seeming to be a sign to shut up. The boy merely shrugged. "What? He said his mother was in the hospital. It was pretty heartless of her to kick him out." He picked at his nail.

Yeji was visibly in distress at her friend's candidness. She smiled awkwardly at Gyeoul whose face remained passive.

Finally stuffing the last pen inside her bag, Gyeoul swung it over her shoulder. She walked towards the door next to the wall to which Minho was leaning on. "Maybe you should mind your own business." She said lowly before leaving the room, leaving the two friends.

Minho shook his head, pushing himself off the wall. "This is what I get for socialising." He deadpanned, shooting Yeji an unimpressed look.

Yeji crossed her arms over her chest. "You call that 'socialising'?" She asked incredulously.

Minho found it absurd that Gyeoul had told him off and not his friend when it was literally Yeji that had butt into her business. He came into a conclusion that Gyeoul hated men or she was just simply a victim of Yeji's irresistible charm.

"Anyway, let's go. Hyunjin's asking me to buy some strawberries." Yeji said.

(a/n: i found that go choo yang means its a penis in korean //wheezing)