t w e n t y - s e v e n

c h a p t e r  27

"I'm really getting sick of having Jisung's ass up my face." Seungmin grumbled with his face scrunched.

Jisung, being his classy self, replied by vigorously wiggling his butt. "Shut up. A lot of people would kill to have my ass."

"A lot of people would kill you, ass." Areum intervened.

"On the contrary..." Minho chimed in which earned him a group of judging looks, including Gyeoul next to him. The boy in question merely chuckled before tapping lightly on her scrunched up nose. "Kidding." He whispered a tad bit too intimate for the group.

Gyeoul was able to mask whatever she was feeling by rolling her eyes.

It had been a little over two hours and the lot had resorted to playing Twister in the hopes of making the time move faster. It was only nearing midnight and yet they have done everything there is to be done for a group of people who were stuck in a mansion because of a storm. Yes, that even includes hide and seek. The only one who really seemed to enjoy that was Hyunjin, who was able to find an excuse to hide in a tiny closet with Miso. Whereas Jisung lost a lock of hair -all credits to Areum- because apparently he tried to fit under the bed with her yet he accidentally elbowed her bruised arm from her earlier shot. On the other hand, Changbin and Chan had spent most of the time in the home gym. There was not really much to do after that.

Thus, Jisung's not-so private ass show.

"Ugh, I give up." Seungmin moved an arm, causing Jisung, Felix, and Hyunjin to topple over each other. The boys collectively groan while Miso giggled on the side. "I'm going to my room. If anyone needs me, no you don't." He gave a small smile before climbing the stairs.

"I liked him better when he was still in crutches." Hyunjin sneered before quickly melting due to Miso fixing his disheveled hair.

Gyeoul chuckled on the side before noticing Areum who was in front of her."Your hair's growing out." She tugged on the blonde part of Areum's hair that had the black roots showing.

The younger one nodded. "I planned on bleaching it today but now my arm's sore so it's difficult to lift my arms."

"I'll do it!" Jisung exclaimed from the floor.

"No." Almost everyone said.

"Want me to do it?" Gyeoul offered.

Thus, Gyeoul's hair shop. One hour down.

"Thanks, Gyeoul!" Areum beamed, fluffing her hair in the mirror.

Gyeoul smiled back before leaving the room to clean up the supplies. As she had just finished taking off the gloves inside the kitchen, someone tugged on her shirt. She turned and saw Minho with a blank stare. "What?" She asked with a raised brow. His eyes drawn to the empty bowl of bleach in front of her. She blinked in confusion, her eyes shifted from Minho to the bowl several times before understanding. "Do you want to dye your hair?" She asked, unsure.

Minho pursed his lips and nodded once.

Gyeoul bit back a smile before gesturing him over to the nearby chair. She tried to remain indifferent at how Minho was watching her mix the developer and bleach. She had done it several times before but she was a little uneasy being left alone with him. They could still hear the others in the living room but they were getting drowned out the longer she was left alone with him. She walked over to him, bowl in hand. Minho simply stared up at her from his seat.

"Well? Turn around." She said.

"But I like looking at you."

Gyeoul said nothing, and instead walked behind him. She stared at the crown of his head, feeling her face heat up. She hesitated for a few seconds before touching his hair. It was soft. Very. It made her a little apprehensive to ruin his hair with bleach. Still, she said nothing and began sectioning off his hair. She could not see but Minho could not help the small grin that surfaced to his face. It was a weirdly simple thing. Having her touch his hair and yet he was nothing but happy.