𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT read this chapter if your easily emotionally damaged :) because this will scar you. This is gonna be a ANGSTY AS FU- alternate ending so viewers you were warned...bEwaRe~ ⚠ mentions of hospital, death, suicide ⚠

for maximum angst effect, I recommend this~

here we go..prepare your tissues...

☼ R e a l i t y ☼

   ....Goodnight Angel," he said to you, kissing your forehead.

"Gnite Keiji...," you said back, blushing slightly at the nickname. You both closed your bright eyes, and under the cover of the blankets and moonlight, you fell asleep. Newlywed husband and wife, everything perfect, chaotic, but perfect.

   I guess you learn that no matter how bad life is, how hard everything is if you're at rock bottom and want to give up....don't. Because one day you'll become braver than you realize and strong enough to face it head-on...especially with someone. No matter how insecure you feel how many mistakes and how broken you think you are...you just need to find that someone that makes you feel whole. So, for Y/n and Akaashi, together...

                                                                     they are enough....

  The light shined through the curtains of the room. Y/n yawned and rolled a bit in the cold bed...wait cold bed...where's Keiji-. She blinked and tried to rub her eyes but something nagged at her arms. An IV?? And- what's that smell...it's to clean...like a...a hospital. Y/n sat up only to lay back down and groan from the soreness and discomfort she felt. 

   "Oh my- Doctor! She's- She's awake!" an unfamiliar voice shouted. You groaned again, opening your eyes fully and taking in your surroundings. Y/n was sitting in a hospital bed, a nightstand beside either side, and some visitor chairs at the foot of the best. 

   "Get the nurses to check up on her, I'll phone her mother," a lower voice said. The room's silence was broken when a few nurses came in to do as the doctor asked. 

   "Hello, it's good to see you awake, Y/n L/n, how do you feel?"

   "Huh what- where am I? Why am I here? And- that's not my last name, it's Akaashi- Where is Keiji??" Y/n semi shouted, starting to panic. The nurse gave her a quizzical look,

   "Y/n that isn't your last name. There is nobody related to you or that you or we know of names Keiji. Your mom will be here soon. I know you must be confused, you have been in a coma for 6 years..," the nurse's annoyingly calm voice slowly faded away as she talked. It all became background noise as facts sunk in.

   C-coma? Six years?? No, this must be a misunderstanding. I've been living my life and going to school..with my friends and Bokuto....and...Keiji. Where is he I need him...I'm scared..what's going on-. 

   "STOP IT!" you screamed, sitting up and shaking violently, "STOP LYING! It's NOT TRUE! IV'E LIVED MY LIFE AND BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY HUSBAND AKAASHI. I SHOULDN'T BE HERE. I WAS JUST ASLEEP WITH HIM. HE WAS RIGHT HERE. WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM?? LET ME SEE HIM!! NO DONT TOUCH ME!!" Y/n fought and flailed her arms about trying to get the nurse away.