ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Bro, that wallpaper is hot ♥️ Ok, that's not the title lets get back to the book haha.

New Feelings

    You walked into the club room early so you could start getting the court ready for vollyall in the morning. As you were putting the nets up, you started to slip into your thoughts. I'm lucky my dad is somewhat not an idiot. He knows how much I do sports so when he hurts me he doesn't hit me on your legs. Only on my arms and body mostly. Although that's still not a good thing at least they're fading. 

   You were knocked out of your thoughts when you heard the gymnasium doors swing open, banging the wall loudly.

   "Oya? What is Y/n doing here?" Bokuto said jogging over to you. 

   You looked beside him where Akaashi was standing with an exasperated face from Bokuto's over the top energy so early in the morning. After he noticed you looking at him you both blushed slightly and he went back to his poker face. 

   "Well, bird brain, I'm your new manager and coach! I'll helping you guys in practice and be keeping you in check!" you said poking Bokuto on the forehead. You started jumping with Bokuto in total excitement and were basically bouncing off the walls. The team started to trail into the gym. You and the other managers Yukie and Koari got towels and their water bottles ready and passed them around when needed. You had become good friends with them. 

   "Hey, Y/n! Wanna show the team watch" Coach Yamiji called as you were doing dives with the boys. You nodded and asked Akaashi and Bokuto to help. 

   "Hey Coach wants me to show you guys what this "little girl" can do" you said putting your fingers up in parentheses, "Bokuto wanna block me and Akaashi can you set?" you asked smiling at them. Bokuto gave you a thumbs up and Akaashi nodded. 

   Akaashi felt a flutter in his stomach as you smiled at him. You guys got in position as you as well felt a nice feeling in his stomach when Keji's eyes looked at you making you feel happy. The team went to sit on the side to watch. Some of them gave Coach Yamiji a look of "this short person really thinks she can spike past Bokuto?" but Coach just looked at them with a all knowing look glinting in his eyes.

   You started running as Akaashi set to you, you were running at speeds that made Boktuo think you were frikin sonic. You jumped up to heights then nobody could ever imagine some one like you jumping to. You watched Kotaro moves precisely and made the perfect line shot. The thundering sound of the boom of it hitting your hand and it hitting the ground was deafening. 

   Bokuto, as he landed, didn't even look sad that you managed to evade his block. He looked and you with surprise and so did everyone in the room. Even Akaashi with his usual monotone face looked a bit shaken up. 

   "Y/n...WHEN DID YOU LEARN THAT!!" Bokuto shouted as everyone began to thaw out from the frozen postiotn they were standing in (most likely from shock). 

   "I told you at the party I had been doing volleyball ever since I left" you said grinning ear to ear at everyone's reaction. Satisfied that you earned the respect from the team you started doing drills with everyone and pointing out things they needed help with. You were having so much fun that you finally gave a huge genuine smile.