ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Fun Times 

You've been at Karasuno for your 1st and 2nd year of Highschool. You've been working your ass off at your job and your team mates at volleyball have been noticing your lack of energy. 

   "Hey Y/n you been seeming really drained lately are you ok?" Suga*mama* asked worriedly to you. 

   "Oh yeah I'm fine! Just staying up studying I guess!" you said smiling. You have been working past your needed time at your on because you were so close to getting the needed money to last you a few years at an apartment near Bokuto's home. You also have been dealing with your dad, like always. He's been more angry at you lately because of the fact your a manager and not a player for volleyball.

   "IV'E TRAINED YOU TO PERFECTION AND THIS IS WHAT YOU USE YOUR SKILL FOR??!!" He yells at you while throwing kicks here and there at you body on the ground. He knocks you out and you wake up in the middle of the night. Guess I should go to bed now then. You walk to bed and go to bed.

 The next day in practice you were reiceing the balls and you suddenly felt dizzy. Your vision started to blurr as you swayed. Thankfully Suga had been keeping an eye on you and noticed. He caught you right before you hit the ground and brought you to the nurse. You woke up with a jolt. 

  "Huh what happened?" you said aloud. 

"You passed out during practice Y/n. Is everything ok?" you looked over and saw Diachi and Suga sitting there.

   "Oh I did? Heh, sorry about that. You guys didn't have to stay and waste your time but thanks. I'm fine just a bit tired that's all." you said giving your fakest smaile ever. But no one could ever tell. 

  "Ok then we want you to rest up. You don't have to come for a few days, we will tell the team for you. Get some rest because we need our amazing manager!" Suga said smiling holding your hand.

  "Ok mom ok dad!" you said and all laughed.

 2 MONTHS LATER

It was the last day of school. Your team was sad that you were leaving to go to Fukurodani. You told them why you were going and about your child hood friend Bokuto. You didn't tell them before because you didn't think it was important.

   "I KNEW YOU HEY HEY HEY SOUNDED FAMILIAR!!" HInata yelled. We all talked and laughed for a bit. 

   "Tsukiii I know you'll miss me!!" you said poking Tsukkishima in the side.

   "No ones gonna miss your weird teasing" he responded although on the inside he was gonna miss you semi annoying personality. Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata were crying because you weren't gonna coach them at school anymore. 

  "BYEEE GUYS! I'll miss you! It was fun being your coach!!!" you shouted as you waved towards them and left.

A few days before school starts

You then called Bokutos mom,

 "Hey Y/n nice to hear from you. So I know we talked about about you coming over to move here. It's been so hard to keep this secret from Bokuto. Ok so he will be at home with a few friends from a different school because there doing a volleyball meet up but it will be fine. I also found an apartment right near our home so you can just walk over to visit anytime you like. I'm SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!! I'm probably rambling on but you go pack and get some well deserved rest from working so hard for that money. Love you Y/n" Bokutos mom said, happiness written all over her voice.

  "I love you to. I'm so excited and thank you for helping me find a home. See you soon bye!" You hung up. You had already told your dad and he yelled at you for the longest time.

  "YOUR NOT GONNA BE OK ON YOUR OWN YOU CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!" he yelled. He was drunk like always but you couldn't wait to tell him since you already got the apartment. He didn't realize that you were the one that worked hard for the money and the one who cleaned the house and took care of him and her self.

 But besides that, this was your last night at your dad's home. You never wanted to go back and wanted to forget about him. You packed up that last of your stuff so that in the morning you could just hop on a train and leave. You didn't have much things. All your stuff fit in a backpack and 2 suitcases. You took a shower did all your face stuff because you DO NOT EVER want acne. You got on your pj's and then went to bed.

Sorry my chapters are a bit short lately. I'm just trying to get to the Akaashi x reader parts and get past all this stuff although it's fun to write anything, lol. Please tell me where my mistakes are Thanks ♥️♥️♥️