ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

BRO this picture~ Also shout out again to Harper_Quinn because she's been so helpful. She's writing a Haikyuu x reader story! If you like Tsuki her story is for you! Please support me by supporting her! Thanks hope you like the short fluffy chapter. 

  Picnic Date

BAM! Bokuto slammed the ball towards the opponents but it was sent back and onto their side, smacking the ground. 

   "BLOCKED AGAIN!?" Bokuto shouted, "Akaashi, don't pass to me anymore!" Bokuto was in his emo mode and they really didn't need this right now. Akaashi sighed knowing it would take a lot to get him back to game play. Akaashi was about to look to you for help but you were already on it.

   "BOKUTO KOTARO!!" you screamed through the megaphone which you had stolen from the announcer, "GET OUT OF THAT DRAMTIC EMO MODE RIGHT NOW AND GET BACK TO YOUR AMAZESOME ACE SELF! YOU CAN DO THIS BESTIE!!!" you yelled at him pointing a finger right at his face. Everyone except Akaashi was surprised at the outburst but you just smiled and sat down. Bokuto looked a bit taken aback but then hyped up all of the sudden. Fukurodani had won and everyone was in a good mood.

   "Amazesome?" Keji asked you. You laughed,

   "I made up that word!" you said, "now you must be tired so get on my back, it's my turn to carry you!" you shouted. Akaashi blushed and shook his head no. You rolled your eyes and picked him up on your back anyways. You grunted a bit but you were strong so you carried him. The team was laughing at this and Bokuto came running down to you guys.

    "OOO Y/N!! I WANNA PIGGY BACK RIDE TO!!" Kotaro said.

   "Bokuto I think if you get on she will surely break her back" Akaashi said giving in to you as you carried him. Bokuto laughed and joked. 

   "Hey Y/n put me down, I have to pick up something from the store" you nodded and he held your hand slightly dragging you to there destination. After a few minutes you noticed that you were going the opposite direction of the store and towards the park. 

    "Umm Keji the store this way" you said pointing the other direction. He chuckled and nodded. He brought you over to the part of the park that had a hill with flowers. 

    "No peeking" he said. He covered your eyes and you giggled. You opened your eyes when he told you so. You both were seated on a white blanket on the top of the hill. A tree was behind you and you were surrounded by a field of flowers. A picnic basket was in front of you. It contained some tea sandwiches and cookies.

   "WOW Keji! I love it! And I love you~" you said kissing him quickly before digging into the food. Akaashi laughed, he knew how much you loved cookies so he made sure he bought some. After you both ate your fill Akaashi looked in the ice chest. He had bought an ice cream for both of you but only Y/n was there. He brushed it off.

   "Hey Y/n wanna share an ice cream? It's your favorite" you nodded vigorously and you shared the ice cream. He laughed at how fast you ate it. He took some bites and Y/n gasped.

   "YOU BITE ICE CREAM HOW??" you had always had sensitive teeth so it hurt to bite ice cream. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders whipping off the ice cream all over your face. You gasped again suddenly and held your head. 

   "Brain FREEZE" you breathed as you waited for it to pass. Keji pulled you closer to him and snuggled you in his arms. It warmed you up and the brain freeze unfroze (HUH). It was getting late and you guys had just been cuddling there for a little making small talk and always trying to learn more about one another. 

   "Thanks so much Keji! Even after your match you still made time for me! I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you! I will make this up to you though" you smiled sitting up pulling him with you.

   "You don't have to make this up to me, I love spoiling you" he said pushing you playfully and you nudged him back. You shook your head and began to pack up. You guys headed home. You did have your own home but it was lonely and small and you enjoyed staying with Keji more then being left alone with your thoughts.  You both showered and got dressed. You were stuffed from the food so you didn't have much of a dinner. You were both tired from the day so you didn't watch a movie but cuddled in bed.

   "I love you Keji~" 

   "Love you to Y/n" 

You both fell asleep but not before Akaashi thought, 

  I wonder what happened to that other ice cream?

15 Minutes before Akaashi brought you to the park

   Bokuto and Kuroo were asked if they could help Akaashi surprise Y/n with a park picnic. 

   "You can count on us!" they had both said. After Bokuto's game he freshened up a bit and ran with Kuroo to the park.

   "Bokuto, you have the blanket and ice cream, right!?" Kuroo shouted as they ran to the park.

   "YEP! You have the food and stuff to as well?" Kuroo nodded saving breathe. They ran to the hill and gasped for air. They set up the blanket and made sure there were no wrinkles. Kuroo set up the food and said,

   "HURRY I SEE THEM!"

Bokuto was rushing to put the cooler down that he dropped one of the ice creams and accidently kicked it down the hill.

   "AAAARGH!" Bokuto yelled as he chased it down. Kuroo hurriedly finished up and ran after Bokuto. Bokuto looked like he had just killed a kitten and was on his knees near the melted ice cream. Kuroo and him mourned the loss of the wonderful sweet and snuck around the hill. 

   "Were not really leaving right?" Bokuto asked smiling evily.

   "Of course not!" Kuroo said grinning. They both raced to hide behind the tree and saw Y/n and Akaashi kissing. Oh hell nah!  They both thought and ran out of there and all the way home. 

Present Time

I'll find out later what happened to that ice cream but for now, sleep. Keji smiled as he saw you sleeping comfy beside him and he began to drift off into the world of sleep and dreams.

   I have a big event for this story but I don't want to use it just yet so I'm probably gonna need filler ideas for some next chapters! Please comment what you want to see. Thanks a bunch! Oh bye the way, the idea I have is full of angst! Nice right? Haha well see ya next time! :D 

    -Chibi Author

Were Enoughすル椅    --~--     𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕩ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें