ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

Hello people! Or aliens, we don't judge. This is the last chapter.....BUT! Yes, there is a Boku- I mean but to this. If you want a specific after marriage chapter. Like they do something together, just a fun chapter with other characters, something with their kids, I might update for those. But only if multiple people ask for them since I don't wanna write a lot for one person. Now ka-chow to the story!

✰Wedding Day✰

   You, to say the least, were a ball of anxiety, but you didn't show for it. Habits are hard to get rid of and you were thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong. What if I trip. Or r-ruin my dress. Or the decorations get ruined. Or Akaashi doesn't- no stop this bs right now y/n. You slapped your hands on your cheeks, loudly, and startled Taylor, who was doing the final touches on your hair.

   "WoAH bestie, you okay there. Don't stress it you'll do great!" Taylor said confidently, which helped your nerves loosen up a bit, "and...DONE! I need to go help with some things out there so you have a look-see in the mirror." Taylor smiled, giving you a cheesy thumbs up. You scoffed and thanked her as she left the room.  You took a moment, preparing yourself. You took a deep breath and walked to the tall mirror. You gasped quietly. Your making was done to perfection to highlight all the beautiful definitions of your face. Your hair was laced back, partly done up in an intrequit braided messy bun. Your hair that was down curled lightly and you giggled, using your hand to bounce them. But the most breathtaking part....was your dress.

                         You can choose this one or

or this more simpler one

...or this more simpler one. (just add a vail for this one as well

   You childishly spun a bit, your dress lifting a little. The sparkles/butterflies on your dress shined and added personality to it which you loved. You sat down again, just admiring yourself..(as you should).. and smiled. No crying y/n...you'll ruin your make up. You grinned like an idiot.